Saturday, October 13, 2018

Time to Move On

Time to Move On
13 October 2018
I have this last Day in the Shelter and I have a money order ready to pay them for one last day on Sunday.
The County Sheriff Office said my hate crimes incident Police  report will be ready by Monday Morning.
I was just told, I was placed into the Richmond County Blotter for being in jail.  I was never lawfully arrested or convicted and this is clearly slander and libel and due to these publications, this County cannot deny what they did to me.
I will be without a place to stay if hate crimes funding is not made available and fast.  However, I know the Father will never forsaken me as I walk by faith and not by sight.
The Augusta Georgia Housing Authority complex named Pea Body Houses, has no bolts or locks on the doors. All the door are magnetic and I was told people tend to turn up missing in there.
I noticed the people running all the businesses on Broad Street do not own any of the property to include the James Brown Arena.  Just had to mention this.
There is a population that shows up out of there and I check the record, about 4 years ago, a lot of people disappeared here. In 2015, over 1,205 people was shot in the back on television and not one conviction.  At this time in history, 22 veterans was committing suicide each day at an alarming 65,000 inn 10 years.  Over 90,000,000 voters that was registered did not vote. A coloration of the 690000,000 who they said died by freezing to death on the front line the Germans and the Russians.  And the alarming number of 6,000,000 people in institutions and  prisons, the correlation of the holocaust, which did not happen as Israel got reparations.
This was why I had to call this nation into Martial Law and the declaration of war against the sovereign nation Austria, who by nature of their constitution is against us, make this was a constitutional war and placed the War Powers Act into Full effect without time limitations, making G.O.T.A. the Executive Authority.
I heard Florida got hit really bad by this hurricane.  Meanwhile people are in here laughing at me, I AM just finding out how they placed me on television and on blotter reports, yet I was not lawfully arrested for convicted for any crime.
I do not think my condition is funny, nor the condition of the state of Florida.  In any case it seems again I AM being rejected without reason. So be it!!!
I think the Salvation Army Augusta Shelter for the bowl of soup frank and beans and a piece of roll. As they say Georgia stands by the Fugitive Slave Act.  This supposed to be black man says Augusta is a slave town. This is the deep south and he says as he laughed at me, on the news, they said you is the dumbest criminal in the world. I replied, I AM not a criminal and this is slander and libel. It is time for me to move on?
DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment