Thursday, October 11, 2018

D.O.J. Hate Crimes Report File: #3704895 - Inter-Locale




The Rev. Frank Paul Jones - The Messiah
D.O.J. Hate Crimes Report File: #3704895 - Inter-Locale
Jurisdictions: Union - Locale - Circuit:
11 Oct. 2018
From: Highlands Count - Avon Park Fl.  to Richmond County - Augusta, Georgia::
Incident Occurred On: 10 October 2017 - In Augusta, Georgia
1. i was battered by two Federal Police Officers at the Downtown VA and then arrested for trespassing and I AM a veteran.  Then I was handed over to an unknown alleged Deputy and taken to Richmond County Detention, where I was placed into isolation, held without bill or bond by remand of the court on an invalid accuser indictment for about two months.
2. In December of 2016, I was released from Orlando Behavioral Health Hospital and was released  and determined by a panel of Judges to be in Sound Mind and memory and classified to be a Martha Mitchell Effect Victim.
3.As a result of being deemed a Hate Crimes Victim and case #3704895, placed under investigations, my files were transferred to Augusta, GA., where I was to receive healthcare as promised to all Veterans.  I received no healthcare or transportation  reimbursement.
4. On 11 October 2018, my status became closed and I AM not and have not received Veteran Benefits for healthcare or transportation reimbursement.
5. I AM a veteran of a Foreign  War USAREUR, as documented on my Real ID - Issued in April of 2018.  Addressed and Name:  Frank Paul Jones - 923 S.A. Ave Order of ZEWS, Avon Park, FL 33825.
6. On 25 April 2016, I was apprehended and Beaten without being charged or read my Miranda Right. Soon after, I was cutoff from my payments from Social Security and was never convicted of any crime, held by remand of the court and placed in confinement most of the time I was incarcerated.
7. While incarcerated, I suffered from tooth infections and on 10 October 2017, the Federal Officers broke my rib cage about on inch from my heart and it never healed properly and my case is closed at the Veterans Hospital, my medical coverage was cutoff due to slander and libel and I was beaten repeatedly due to hatred against me based on preconceived notions.
8.In Augusta, GA, alone, since 16 September 2016, I had about 20 appointments, receive no real substantial healthcare,my funds was cutoff, I was placed in detention in three states without any valid charges an after being failed time and time again, I had my case closed.  And today at about 1:51 PM or 1351 hours, while at the bus station typing a this document, my phone rings as some stranger came behind me to charge his cell phone?  I got up and walked off and as I turned the corner, I saw an EMS on the way to where I was.  At about 2:45 or 1445 hours, as I approached the Salvation Army shelter, a man out of the red, asked me is the bus station open?
9.  At about 0700 hours or 7:00 AM, I went to the U-Haul storage on Broad Street, I saw a person who may be a victimizer of my family in storage #220?  This was the 2nd time we bumped heads.  And every time I ;leave, it seems like a Augusta County Sheriff Car, seems to come out of the parking lot onthe other side when I leave and people be working there doing really not mush at all.  I have to wonder why?
Documents:
State of Florida v. Frank Paul Jones (2016)
State of Florida v. Izzy Rodriguez Jones his name is not Rodriguez. (2017) - HEPAA Violation for my DNA
Contrary of the State of Georgia State Solicitor Omika v. Frank Paul Jones (2017)  It  seems Rick Scott is really a short guy.
The City of New York v. Frank Paul Jones (2017)  Each case a misdemeanor, each time I was held by remand of the court and placed in confinement.  Each case was an invalid charge.  And my funds was cutoff because of this.
Social Security Letters
VA records
Hate Crimes Records D.O.J. File #3704895
DBA Jesus Christ G.O.T.A,  & C.J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment