Monday, October 8, 2018

Ella E. Poole


Ella E. Poole
1. About 1982, I came back to Florida and was told my sister died in a car accident.
2. It took about three days before I arrived.
3. When I got there, she was battered up and sleep.
4. I said wake up, Ella is stupid, you are not stupid and she woke up.
5. Lois claimed I was insensitive because Ella was died and I was drinking beer.
6. I said Ella is not dead and she witnessed Ella was not dead.
7. I went to the Funeral in my Fire Support Time Uniform. Little did people know that uniform had 5 stars within the Spec. 4 Patch.  FIST.
8. I stood outside the Funeral at the Church of God by Faith on 2nd Street.
9. Now ask, why did a 5 star General stand outside that Funeral and salute that Church on that day.
10. And a car passed by, who was the little one inside,who knew she loved me.  The Military Human?
11. The man who tried to set me up in April of this year, I was told was the girls dad. 
12. I saw her mother and said, why did you take her to the hospital, I told you I was going to raise her. She said, I had to...  But did not show anger towards me.
13. For some reason Ella Poole did not get this big cash settlement for that car accident that hit them head on by a truck.
14. I asked her what happened and she said, she placed the little girl in front of her, as she tried to escape, the other girl came to her rescue? 
15.  Check the insurance policy on that accident.  Intel suggest it was two things, A. Murder to be made into the Illuminati.  B.  Ella Poole is a Rene Elizondo a LORD and they get started on insurnace policy settlement, meaning she is legally dead.

DBA Jesus Christ G.O.T.A.  C.J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment