Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Criminal Complaint to County of Richmond Today



Criminal Complaint to County of Richmond Today

10 Oct. 2018

1. Shelter employee and man Intel Identified as Duane Marcus aka York of ANSARU Allah Community I saw looking under my mattress while headed to breakfast.

2.After I drank some coffee and did not eat the cereal, I was told we can stay in the salvation Army shelter until Friday for free. I guess due to the weather.

3. Man wearing a head saying SWAG - it was black, he had on a mask likr Michael Jackson and sun glasses, was on my bed. Rather than argue I simply walk outand went to Social Security Office. They said the main office knows I was cutoff without reason and will get back pay for all the money I did not get over the last year and a half or so, I was not convicted of a crime was duly noted.  I was relieved and grateful, but yes I was upset.

4. Augusta Social Security office fix my records and now I have to get my Medicaid and food stamp corrected.

5. I notice my food stamp card was missing.  Deduction, it happened this morning and man with SWAG on hat was in my bed without reason trying to start trouble.

6. I was bus jack on Greyhound a year ago by obvious Blood Gang Members and still have the ticket that was not honored causing me to buy two other tickets.

7. I have a hotel receipt paid for by American Express, I have no such account and my PayPal was credited for that stay as well.

8. Headed to County Sheriff Office to to submit a criminal complaint of continued hate crime against me.  Almost out of money and my food stamp card stolen.  And I AM not safe at the Salvation Army shelter.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones DOJ File # 3704895

No comments:

Post a Comment