Sunday, October 7, 2018

An Act of War Beyond D.O.J. Hate Crimes Code Red


An Act of War Beyond  D.O.J. Hate Crimes  Code Red

1. By 0600 Hours Monday The City of Augusta is hereby placed under Police State and Full Martial Law and Restricted Movement for the Protection of the People.

2. Highlands County Authorized Serpent Killer Abstract Military Grade and HCSO Detention Facility Neutron Authorized..  They are the Lawless GAY Mafias and most be stopped..

3. Under their own Geneva Convention all they are required to feed a POW is bread and water.  They gave me bread, water a bowl of greens, soup and a biscuit.  So  they told me what I AM to them?
4. Meanwhile they hold shows at my James Brown Arena and paid me not a dime, still they steal my fertilizer out of the Garden of Eden and show me no respect and keep my children away from me and say, how can they be his Queens if he cannot even see them?

5. Everything that was ordered by G.O.T.A. Command is to be done by 0600 hours Monday and in addition, this whole country is placed under Police Actions, restricted movements and there is no presumption of citizenship under the War Power Act.

6. I know the Father will never forsaken me.

7. As for the tax collector. I saw the tax collector in Highlands County, he is tall and has blue eyes.  He looks very groomed unlike the photo of him seen on the tax collectors sign.

8.  This is all out military actions, it is do or die in my option.  Wherefore Satan will never do right by me or ever show me any honor or this case would have been settled.  This is the last option. All out military actions in the 10th Circuit of Florida and here in Richmond County.  Satan must be stopped,

9. Serpent Killer Abstract and Neutron technology authorized, weaponized and is the command.

                                                       DBA Jesus Christ G.O.T.A.  C.J.S

No comments:

Post a Comment