Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My Name is Cleared thank you Augusta, GA


I AM headed home. The Shelter Clearance proved, I AM not a registered sex offender

Chaka Mosi Kamanu zulu. Egan (2003)  My shelter clearance proves I have no outstanding warrants.  My shelter Clearance proved I AM  hate crimes victim at the DOJ level and in Richmond, County.  My social security and VHA records proved I AM a Matrtha Michelle Effect Victim and is in Sound Mind and Memory.  And I AM not disabled but is unemployable, because nobody will believe who I AM, even if I told them.

The military is a service and all veterans have been called back to arms, the burden of proof for all Vets is the Vet.  I got a temporary Medicare care and Medicaid and VHA buy-in. They are still working on my case so much slander and libel and false testimony against me.  I get 4 months back pay for now, without deductinsd so I AM going home.  This world really hates me and thus hatred is not fair to my children.



The REAL ID Act of 2005 as of 1 Oct. 2018 or 60 ABC, is in full!! Effect and is enforceable.  The REAL ID is Union ID and the state driver license is a state privellege and you can have one or the other.  Note:. The Interstate is Union tier and no statutory law can supercede Union Statutory law.

                                                                   DBA Jesus Christ
                                                                       G.O.t.A & CSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment