Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Augusta, GA Dept of Education & Starz late night promo




I believe it was Saturday or Sunday.  I was headed to the VHA and I saw three brothers campaigning for the job.  I ask one of the brothers, is this you?  He said yes and he is a veteran retired and is ready to do community work?

I kept on walking, not to bring attention to him or me.  You cannot elections my military command structure.  The burden of proof of all veterans is on the veteran.  He has to answer the calling.

Last night on late night Starz I saw children in the Augusta, GA school system and I was very impressed.  Under the War Powers Act, I emenient domain the Department of Education and all these illregularities in the voting system her, this is null and void, plus there is no elected officials under G.O.T.A. Executive Authority.  Interview this brother.  The Director of the BOE gets to wear CWO-4.  He has to be available bto the students.

The right to bear arms, the right to home schooling and this state is bankrupt, so how can they pay their debts when taxation is unconstitutional.  This move will requirr a show of force on Braid Street.  Check out that promo about the Augusta,GA students, very smart and very talented.  I will budget their education, but use some of these Churches.


DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment