Monday, October 8, 2018

Ella Elizabeth Williams do not square.

Ella Elizabeth Williams do not square.
1. I love aka Patricia Hilton - She is my heart.  There was a time, when I was in Corona, she was the only friend I had.
2. aka Ella E. Williams - tried to steal everything I had.  She would fall asleep and Blond Eva said, let it happen Paul.  She is not my child.
3. It is Ella Elizabeth and Whitney Elizabeth - But aka Patricia Hilton is the real Ella Elizabeth.  Meanwhile Ms. Poole tried to turn my son against me. AKA Tiger Wood, as in Stephan aka Mulberry and Adrian aka Tiger Woods.  Then she rob Wizzy and Izzy of Joyce Ann aka Drake and Lil Wayne then her partner in crime Shawanda and Daniel, two transvestites Intel suggest, she added to my Board of Directors at the National Community Network, INC., and then kicked me out?
4.  Time after time she assisted in my being unlawfully Baker Act, since 2009 in Highlands County over 40 to 50 times?
5.She had Dale Williams not only abuse Marion whose twin is Darien and had people think he was wanted for the murder of Biggy Smalls, who I AM both Biggy Smalls and Tupac Shakur.   As she steal the earning of Cash Money Records, by way of Shawanda Adams aka Paul Adams aka Master P.
6. All the time in cohorts with Douglas and Duane aka York aka Marcus, who claimed he loved Robyn Jones my child. 
7. Have aka Patrica Hilton blood tested against Whitney Elizabeth. It is Ella Elizabeth and Whitney Elizabeth of Marilyn aka Monroe of Mary Elizabeth aka Billie Holiday and Chaka Zulu.
8. Intel last heart Ella is in Sarasota Florida, where John J. Gotti had a $25,000,000 home..
DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment