Monday, October 22, 2018

Proof of the $250 trillion card a blank


This is the card. A liquid account at Chase. The security code is 666.  I turned the account number over to thebdepathe de of treasary on 10 Oct. 2017. On that day they tried to beat me to death. I was accused of stealing from it. I got $885:out that account because my direct deposit went into it? This vrrifive it was steal active? You can put money in, but you cannot take it back out.  That countrrfeit money is old news. And the dope that was inside my building on 8thbis in the Red Sea? Meanwhile while you seem to want to tie me up, they are trying to steal the real stuff, my busineses like Walmart, Cisco Systems, JetBlue, Bluehost, Walgreens, IBM, Microsoft.

I hereby by executive authority order the execution by military forces to take back all my corporations claimed to be foriegn owned or for profit or simply not owned by Jesus Christ, INC


Anyone or entity that gets in the way is guilty of treason. Just do it .By any and all constitutional means.  No more game!!!!



DBA Jesus Christ
G..O.T.A.  CSJ



No comments:

Post a Comment