Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Story of Love Over Corruption


The Story of Love Over Corruption

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The bible is the master plan to oppressing black people at every end of the earth.  But it is also the key to overcoming the oppressor of the world Satan or the Royal Family of the Reich.  It was written as an unattainable fairy tale, but it also written in Christ is reality.  It seems scientific that if ones ability  to imagine, is regulated below a master's ability to perform, nothing the lower light can imagine, I cannot do which makes his fantasy my reality, if I choose to allow it because he will not know the difference.

I see things in anew light today. I told these same people as children what would happen.  Men caring pocketbooks.  Sex changes and all sorts of mess.  Thy said no! No! They figured I would never find out and they would successfully destroy me. But what happened was much greater.  I seen the light and I know who is the Pride of Avon Cornerstone.  Capstone Zulu?

But I cannot allow you to hold me back.  I cannot move along life at your pace or ideals.  I find this very boring. I find fighting boring or lying is boring. Plus to lie to be yourself is boring and stupid. But this is the hidden code of fools calling themselves getting over. New York City is worst than Avon Park, here everybody is getting over.  So who isn't being used here?  Washington DC, has a code of kill thy enemy, but seemed the most friendly to me of all places, I will head back.

I will be among true black people.  The crop of Howard University and my Hebrew Brethren.  Whereby no ungodly can be among us.  Emmanuel.   

Paul

PS: Computer trouble!








No comments:

Post a Comment