Monday, November 10, 2014

Moving Out Sooner Than Planned


To: The Family
From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones
RE: Moving Out Sooner Than Planned
Date: 10 November 2014

I lost communications due to a lot of movement since leaving Avon Park, Fl.  I planned to move-out on 15 November to Washington DC.  Where I planned to stay until early. 
The insurance expires on 15 November 2014, so I might have to move-out on 14 November 2014. Tom gave me the car, but now I can probably go on and send him $3,000 I promised.

DC on March 2015.  I cannot go into details. But it is all good. That property in Washington owned by the Ansaaru Allah Community, is a apartment complex.  I saw it.  The apartments are located 3 or 4 blocks from Howard University a Famous black college.  It can us some TLC, but is prime real estate, due to location.

DC just passed legal Marijuana legislation. I requested FDA approved THC called MARINOL® and soon we will get this with Medicaid as a payment and move on bigger things.  I am tired and have so  much to do and so little time to explain.


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment