Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I Hand The Castle of New York City to Brian Iyamu


I Hand The Castle of New York City to Brian Iyamu

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

In Avon Park, FL., NaQuila L. Hardy, my cousin and lover for about 5 years, while in Avon Park, will re-teach those fools.  Why?  She is the only person in Avon Park, who knows me even a little.  John W. Moss called himself being smart and was never learning as the Lord even favored him and spent time with him always one on one without requests.  But darkness will destroy a man's ability to see even the smallest amount. NaQuila just was too materialistic and could not accept the Lord, for coming as the Bible taught because like me she only knew her truth or prophecy as understood by her.  She knew the Reich prophesy which is at work, but has lost his luster. The Fall of America, the Nation of Islam, the Nazi's, pharmaceutical industry, is all part of the prophesy she knew, which was power. 

I will release her album, it needs remixing, she song my words that will give her power.  What she said is more true today than when it was when recorded.  I will release Janet. Michael and the Michael Jackson catalogs, so we can do charity ad help get more black folks especially and I see Hispanics as black Spanish speaking folks, so you will not keep getting special announcements. 

As for Brain, my nephew.  He was slow as a child.  Sort of like a boy I met in Avon Park named Tianthy.  He name is out of space, so place forgive me T.  Brain started getting drunk all the time, he said, "I knew too much and couldn't take it so I got drunk." Now he is smarter than everyone of my nieces and nephews.  He understands things that come to me as lessons.  He understands his father's Nigerian ties and the code of Rosicrucianism.  He knows the truth beyond Freemasonry and is linked to people like our Nigerian president and we know the problem is how do they make money without wars and drugs?

My nephew Dahoud, he needs to start living his dreams of music and arts. I will transfer programs to him, loops, samples, he has great studio options or trade secrets.  I think Brain is more qualified to lead and Dahoud more qualified to enter the entertainment industry. He has an interest in that shit, that I no longer have..

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment