Monday, November 24, 2014

Jesus Christ, the Father and Paul Explained

Jesus Christ, the Father and Paul Explained
To: Janet

The flaw in Jehovah's Witness isn't to not praise me, I really can do without that.  But it is their reasoning as to why they do not praise the Lord Jesus Christ, who holds the secret to everlasting life.  I raised Ella from the dead, when I came from Fort Polk and she got into that car accident.  I think the timeline was along when I cut off your  breast.  Check the screenplay.

Why?  I knew it was a trap, because had I died, who was going to raise me?  Within me are the Father, the Son and the Spirit.  It is my positron that the Spirit is the Father or the power of the spirit is the father.  This is all bullshit, left to my determination.

The Spirit is hard to manifest.  I hate doing this, because it takes a lot of energy from me.  Sometimes, I get light headed, when it comes to me and it is coming more and more day after day.  I know the time is soon.  Sometimes I lose my balance because of this.  But it never happens while I am driving.

How can I describe this?

Rev. Frank Paul Jones, who I am is a person who is the temple where all this is going on.  I have a big head to do this and was made to endure a lonely life. In me is God. Jesus Christ is within me when the spirit comes to me.

The Father is like a master planner.  He knows everything, but is all done by the Son, when I have that spirit working within me, what cannot I do?  Paul Jones never remembers anything. Even as I killed hundreds millions of people, I have no recollection of killing anyone ever.  The person never rewarded is Jones and he is the one going through it all.  He is a human being mistreated. The Son cares less; it is me the person who the spirit is within who is crying out for love and respect and never gets anything but more suffering.  He cannot carry this cross much longer. If he decided to kill or do wrong, we all must do his wrong, because we all depend on his discipline.  This is what nobody considers!

God can do this forever.  He is forever, but if you destroy Paul, you destroy everything.  I am telling you all I am so tired and so tired of being dishonored every day.   President Obama had me go to D.C. to cure Ebola and didn't even give me carfare.  This put Jones to tears. I cried, when my family turned on me.  I cry now when I hear some of my songs, especially about AIDS.  See you all are trying to judge Jesus Christ and have not that authority. But you are taking the will to live away from Frank Paul Jones, who you need for this to work.  The Freemasons knew this and when after Paul and not Jesus who they will meet soon.

You cannot do anything for God, Jesus the Father, but Paul needs to be loved, just like you all need love, but he is always being rejected, time after time, had God came to you, you wouldn't even have a choice, but to do his well. But people talk to Paul and say if you are God so therefore, but he is not God, he is simply the temple that God resides in.  Who is dishonored every day, because he is not God, but the temple of God.

The Jehovah's Witness came over here a few minutes ago. I wanted to invite them in and talk to them.  But not everyone was dressed and the living room wasn’t setup right. I can tell them about a bible they never knew existed.

The Bible is a story about a family, who was all about spreading false religion since it was established.  Understand religion, started out as a game to play on people’s minds. But the question, I cannot answer is why the 5,000 years plan to prove there was not God?  Was this God's plan from the beginning?  Is Satan just a tool for God to prove his power over humankind?  I cannot answer this now.  That is where the Father comes in, he knows all things and I walk by faith and know only what I need to know when I wake up each day.

The German Reich was in power, but was they?  Losing is not an option for me, but what will be the condition of Frank Paul Jones at the end.  I am going to get more powerful as the days goes by. I am breaking FBI codes at will now; I know a lie from the truth on the fly on the news.  The news cannot fool me at all.  I will learn all the codes needed to control outer space one day, because I created space technology. But will Frank Paul Jones be corrupted by all this mistreatment? 

Yesterday, I enjoyed thinking about getting revenge against my own family, who are not really my family.  I never plan how to do things, that is the Father's job and the Son carries it out and Frank Paul Jones never remembers any of it, but gets the blame every time, so people mistreat him and that is the mistake, because he will fuck something up if provoked.  And he is the body of Christ, so he too is above the law.

Rev. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment