Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Nation of Islam Exit Plan


The Nation of Islam Exit Plan

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano vka Jesus Christ

First of all as yourself, why is OPEC in Austria?  Do Germans have any oil?  No!  Do  Germans have nuclear bombs? No!  Is Germany a military power? No!  So why are we negotiating our natural resources with a nation who has none.  A nation known for their atrocities against mankind over and over since the Great Roman Empire.

Wake up and stop serving this inferior dependent of African labor, resources and knowledge.  His plan was for me to serve him, because he is too stupid to rule without my knowledge.  And you niggers was all for this idea of being promoted newly world house niggers.  Because he made you this way in the South.  I say fuck those punk ass bitches!

Now that we have a fast track through the FDA as a result of Ebola.  We can get our drug on the market quickly. I will form Gambino Pharmaceuticals.  It think I have about 50% of stock to sell.  I am not sure, but owners of this stock control the life expectancy of humankind.  We will takeover the pharmaceutical industry and they cannot do shit but bitch.

We do not leave Africa, but will place them on a healthcare plan that will made affordable.  We will re-take our health care industry and make it affordable.  This is you way out of drugs that destroy into the real money and power.  The power over life, rather than death.

I want Tenant patrol and community crime watch back in the black communities nationwide.  They will act as a liaison  between the local law enforcement with Federal Jurisdiction. This will address he problem with public servants or police officers being too white and not giving black people equal protection under the law. But acting us based on legislation passed by people like Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden to make us forever slaves on Earth?  Never man!

Understand Prophet Elijah is the Father of the Nation and not the spy Ford called Fard called Muhammad I call a Nazi spy, was not or how could I be.  Prophet Elijah discovered his seed would be the Son of Man.  He realize they was trying too hard to disprove a lie, that there is a God.  And I?  I Am the Son of Man Jesus Christ.  The bible I edited is the New International Version.  But what the bible do not teach is the history of my bloodline to try to disprove my existence.  Everything was by design. From Slavery to this moment was well calculated.  Satan is still at work.  He is the government, but I AM the law of the land.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment