Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Oppressed will Rule


The Oppressed will Rule

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I have come to the conclusion that polygamy is the way and the truth, but 24 wives is some Masonic bullshit.  It is just another trap by the German Reich to make my life a living Hell.  I guess someone like Snoop Dogg, if he was really a Dog, could handle such an arrangement, but for me 4 at most at any given time and all my arrangements should be eternal, at least for sure with Janet. I guess we have to write this book on traditions?

See I know the truth within myself.  If I know I am not really interested in something, it is not right and is a lie.  The Bible is not fulfilling me, I AM fulfilling it.  Like homosexuality?  In the Bible, I manifest, the New International Version I edited while in Germany,Homosexual is in it one time.  If homosexuality is in the bible one time, it was not witnessed.  Only scripture feature three times or more was witnessed. So how could a community of people, if they actually exists be condemned based on not witnessed testimony?  For that reason, I had to be raped in the Army.  I had to witness homosexuality one way or another and this was how it was done.  That is why, I told Rev. Jesse Jackson when he asked why, “He had to know!”  50 years was stolen from me, to prove something that was never supposed to happen?  While the bible was a figment of Satan's imagination, in Christ is reality?  So I guess I need to start deciding on how it goes from here on, as I already have been doing?  Homosexuality is permissible, but I am not marrying any men with men or woman with woman.  But polygamy is also beneficial, with one man at the head of every household. 

Oppression is very dissipative.  People think it is all about money.  If you are broke you are being oppressed?  But I tell you, if you are cash money rich and surrounded by ignorance, ghettos full of, poor people, violence, hatred, angry people, crime and the list, you can have Bill Gates money and still be oppressed.  A world forcing and/or enforcing one man one woman in so-called matrimony is being oppressed, because this is unnatural for both man and woman. This is why we have these movements whereby gay men are in alliance with lesbian woman, in alliance with so-called transgender people.  The only thing in common is repressed sexuality and for woman it is due to monogamy.    That is why straight men are not included, we are the only ones being satisfied.  It is wrong!

Look at the movements against the statist quo.  People think they are angry with God and are really angry with Satan’s rein on them.  yet is begging him for more and cursing me.  God did not say, do not enjoy sex or don’t smoke your weed or go to jail.  These are the wishes of Satan on mankind.  He didn’t say beat up homosexual men on the streets and make them ashamed of themselves.  No!  He said that, everybody has demons!  He said your secrets are your sickness, because your neighbor has shameful moment also.  Therefore shame is false?  It is a trick to misguide you into darkness.  But still you want darkness, which is slavery, whereby the light is truly the emancipation of darkness. Wake up and see the light!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment