Thursday, November 27, 2014

Charity and Program Funding


To: The National Community Network
From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ
RE: Charity and Program Funding
Date: Thanksgiving Day 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I guess the prophesy must be fulfilled as the Son of Man has no place to rest his head?  But thinks to my nephews in New York City, I am not out in the cold?

I just put his on the table.  Michael Joseph Jackson $80 million fund raiser to fund Operation Solution and Response.  I spent about $3 million and will have to expand services to spend another $69 million. $8 million goes to administrative fees and salaries.

Funding for the President Leadership Foundation will come from entertainment.  Entertainment is a $800 Billion Industry.  I will stop the extortion rackets ans might even just take 10% from the Jewish Defense League and about $1 trillion.  For now on 10% of entertainment, which my share, goes to fund these programs or $80 Billion, which I will keep 10% of $8 billion.

Our goal is 10% of the GDP or $1.5 trillion will go to charity and programs of interest to me. So lets start sending money.

It is a damn shame, I cannot get any charity in all of New York City?

No comments:

Post a Comment