Thursday, November 20, 2014

bro. Minister Louis Farrakhan! My Blood Brother?


bro. Minister Louis Farrakhan!  My Blood Brother?

Now it makes all kinds of sense.  At 81 years of age, he couldn't look much better.  Prophet Elijah son?  My big brother or little brother?  The falling angel?  Understand this message, if I was Satan, I would have done much more damage than him.  I mean this was the best that he could do on my watch?.  See it is one thing for God to play Satan and another if I was Satan, with 144,000 loyal men, I could reduce the population of the world to about 2 million to have women to serve my men as helpmates.  But as God my duty is to man as Satan my duty is to property.  Being the world is in darkness, to protect my property, why keep a bunch of fools?   Be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it.



Louis Farrakhan had no birth certificate, because those Jamaicans didn't follow orders? Because they were made to do as they did?  But is my father was the messenger of God and I AM Jesus Christ.! How can be both the Father and the Son?  I AM!  The who was Prophet Elijah?  The first man?  I AM the second man?  Then Farrakhan is th Prince of Princes and I AM the King of Kings.

Rev. Paul bka Jesus Christ aka the Apostle Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment