Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Mystery Behind me, Michael and Janet and the Music


The Mystery Behind me and Michael Joseph Jackson


Jesus Christ


It is simple, he was singing about me almost aways. He sings about my relationship with Janet, PYT, Baby me Mine’s, The Girl is Mine’s.  These are stories about me, when did he have these relationships.  Like NaQuila did my album, he did many of my songs, but he sings and performs much better than I, because that is what he was doing with his life.


The Mystery Behind me and Janet


She is my Queen of Queens and she song to me often, almost always. Alicia was adopted and is my daughter. She knows it, but do you Ella?


Watch the “Alright Video”  this video it is on our website, because I can do this. What you will see is Elliot Jordan my nephew dance across the stage during the breakdown. The video was made in 1989 at Silvercup Studios across the street from Queensbridge where we met for the last time until our future date.


This video wake me up in that house you are in around May 1990, then I started telling people she was my wife.  I went back to New York City and ended up in California.  My mission was to organize the Crips. I receive bt briefing at Saint Elizabeth Hospital from the Secret Service.  What they didn’t know was this was my 144,000. The roll call was 100,000 in 1991-93 while in LA.  They are all going to be in town this Summer and I hope to be with them.

The Bloods John Gotti control as a drug distribution network.  The Crips is the black version of the Illuminati and nobody knows who they are.  I only gave up a few.  They are lawyers, doctors, accountants and like everyone else in America, they are also into drugs.  Drugs was to be the fall of America and the Nation of Islam is all about drugs. I have to stop them, because this is mine’s now and if they destroy America, they destroy me.




Go to videos and play Janet Alright Video:


Speed Demon:  Is this really about him?


Michael Jackson – Speed Demon Lyrics

I'm headed for the border
It's on my mind
And nothin' really matters
I've got to be on time
Look in the view mirror
Is he hot on my tracks
Is he getting nearer
I feel some heat is on my back
  [Chorus]
(Speed demon)
Speedin' on the freeway
Gotta get a lead way
(Speed demon)
Doin' it on the highway
Gotta have it my way
(Speed demon)
Mind is like a compass
I'm stoppin' at nothin'
(Speed demon)
(He say) Pull over boy and get your ticket right
 And nothin' gonna stop me
Ain't no stop and go
I'm speedin' on the midway
I gotta really burn this road
  [Chorus]
  Speed demon, you're the very same one
Who said the future's in your hands
The life you save could be your own
You're preachin' 'bout my life like you're the law
Gonna live each day and hour like
For me there's no tomorrow
  Go! Go! Go! Aaow!
  [Chorus]
Songwriters: JACKSON, MICHAEL JOE

Speed Demon lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment