Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Special Woman Unmentioned Before


Special Woman Unmentioned Before

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Judy Evonra Thompson Jones:

I married her thinking somehow she was Janet in the flesh.  Ashe hurt my feelings and I sent her away.  Before she left, she cocked her legs up each time we had sex. She wanted a baby and might have had him/her.  Egeria knew her and she knew who I was and what would be required to ascend. She and not Lori was the one who must not be sent away.

Lori took my seed, I gave it to Judy.  Keba must have due respect, but Lori?  What she did was evil and for what?

Mary Ann Jackson:

She was the one who washed my feet with her hair.  She came to me as a prostitute, who was destroyed by crack.  I never known her to ever steal from me or tax me too harshly.  She was one of my only friends in Avon Park, whom NaQuila got in-between with hatred and conflict. NaQuila was very angry and hateful and evil.  And was the best Avon Park, FL., had to offer me, the Son of Man?

Linda Taylor Hilton:

Frank Hilton's wife.  Things make sense to me now.  I liked her, I felt she was the best one out of the Taylor woman.  I loved her as a sister and not a wife. But she, Frank C. Jones, Egeria, Blond, John J. Gotti, Michael J. Jackson, see the pattern?  Everyone who loved me seemed to die, but those I saved for a later date.

To openly love me was a death sentence?

I might give them another life in the same DNA, but in a new mindset and be a father to them all.

Apostles Paul Castellano


No comments:

Post a Comment