Thursday, February 28, 2019

Let the Dead Bury the dead

I instructed Jesse Follow me and let the dead bury the dead. Al-Lee Jones raised to an immortal Minister lives forever.
They at the feast, 200,000 showed up, all the way around the corner, to find out in disappointment, there is no body? Man, you know how much I spent to get here? Somebody trying to play us man, trying to keep it all to themselves men.  They showed their faces that day.

This is King Solomon Temple The Bloods the NOI. NAZI GESTAPO.
These are them, all lined up for the Greatest Feast.

Pre-fight talk
Ernie Terrell is Goat, is the executioner.  I saw he literally kill 4 dudes with one blow.
What my name? Cascus Clay?
The bloodline of Nicky Babes?
No! what my name?  Boy? dope dealer?
No! What my name?
Round after round!

Nicky Barnes in the White Suit with hands raised.


Hank Carter Wheelchair Classic


Hank Cater is Bob Hayes
Don King was Don Cornelius on Soul Train
But I Am Soul Train, Johnson and Johnson and
Don King too
Don King Protection
And
Don King Security this is
Bob Hayes Security it is already designed.
See blogs on
Don King.

INTEL says the boy to my right in my 6th grade photo was him and to my left
Was Michael Watson or Prince Michael, so who is this Prince Michael from fake ass Ella aka Debbie Rowe?
I went to the fight in Harlem, it was a huge crowd. I was up front with Hank Carter who is Bob Hayes.

I saw it in his eyes, he was just lurking and waiting for that one shot to kill Muhammad Ali?

I looked at Ali, his eyes like damn, I hit this motherfucker with everything and he is still standing and watching my ass closely.


Oh, Really

But Goat knew not to hit back.  I was there, he came to kill Muhammad Ali and that I could not allow.
As we was going home, I kept asking bitch ass Goat, Goat man, Goat, 

FBI says, Hon. Elijah Muhammad stood 5:4 but a strong dude
why ya didn't hit back man?


When they say you dead, you out of business
And now your shit belongs to them.

Herbert Kelly is Chilli Mac seen a couple of days ago
Clean to be Leotis McNiel brother
Who is Aka Jesse Jackson
The brother of
Muhammad Ali
Jesee and Al-Lee Jones
Frank Clark and Charita Jones
And not Scott King whoever that is?

The you have him in the property of
Whitney Elizabeth Jones whose twin is
Mary Jill Jones
Both are Queendom Queens of
Chaka Zulu is Jesus Christ.

Goat is Robert Pearson, is Herbert Muhammad, is Herbert Kelly, is Bobby Brown and more.
The Hitman is the High Priest.

A memorix moment

Michael King, Jr.


See Dr. King duke it out?
Ken Norton is your Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
And you say he sleeps with my mom's and 




Amazing Grace

My children never grow old - I save her by my seed
She is not old!
Great Writer, story teller and comidian, but?
Bertha Maybly is writer of 
I Had a Dream?


Tia and Tamara
Of aka Kimora
OK
And who is her momma 
Cherlyn and Robyn
Do you really think 
Chaka and Mom's Maybly VVT 
Down this line did this?


She was 13 years old when he brutally beat my child.

APB looking for man missing his left hand
Wanted for hate Crimes against the children of God.

Rihanna is Tamara
And Pee Wee Bush aka Gerome
Who also stalker Marylin for many  years
Beat down my child for her consummation
Inhertance of Fort Apache, the Bronx
So she has to be Zulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment