Thursday, February 14, 2019

Military Exercise Warning


Like I said, I AN headed to Cancun, Mexico
A Ritz suite now too damn little too damn late
Pain is a memory
I'd rather destroy this shit than look at it
Bad memories
So be it!
Long Range Bombers
Destroy 200 Marriott Luxury Hotels
In areas with high density Serpent Populations

Stratigic Command
They got to check out to get out, like the old lady in this movie

Then blow up 200 more = 400 Marriott INTL by Sunday

They do me no damn good, they are just rat wholes and until this world do right, by me destroy everything this world deptive me of all my life.
Love is a damn lie?
So be it?

Going Price z14,000,000
Downtown, L.A.
Ritz Carlton
I'd rather live in the woods as you can see and find love, than be in a penthouse, fighting over who got the best rims on the Beemer

So be it?

Leo will have two felines
Union has many animals - who were preserved
From complete elimination

Here will be Lions and Monkeys roaming freely

I cannot have it all?  Now all will end up with nothing
No love no fucking gain
So be it
See Calvin and AIDS in the screenplay
I named it AIDS
I did not create it as manufacture, it happened before

The Black Plague

First they kill and then the destroy the evidence
This was the plan

ANI-MATRIX
There arument Robot Rights
Phil:3:2

Bruno Mars is my stuff too
Son Prince Reshawn is many of my light skin acts
His twin is Shawn better known as LES

New Jack City



I must love me before I can love you and the Union is one
I have to love the world
From a distance to return and show you
The way, the truth and the Light
In me.
Return tentive date
Mar 62-63 ABC

For where I AM about to go, these people will not be able to
Enter
The gates are always guarded

A Huwoman
The Queendom of Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu

The Funk Version

Do you remember
The Time?


They will not remember the last generation
Code: the Graphing of the Devil
Father against son, Mother against daughter
And sister against brother

The X-MEN

Imortality
Blond Eva - Yea-Yea- Alicia Eva - Paula Blue
It's done over four generations
HIS-STORY in Hindsight
My-MY-Story the Truth
Coming to BET in CSC-E

G.O.T.A
Is DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment