Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Food Bank Alert - Orlando Alert

The Food Bank

Food Banks are being replaced by a new and better food share systen

Save A Lot Charities

EBT Emergency cards coming soon
EBT charity gas cards
EBT Clothing plus chatiry EBT

The new protocal to be announced soon.







Food Bank Alert Alert Orlando Body Count

55 Alice Nelson and food pantry at 57Alice Nelson Street.

Alert Alert

As I have received nothing from the VAMC or Social Security Office in about 18 months to 2 years and funds was received to eat and travel by covert sources.

I went to get my pantry today at about 1:10 PM, no service and again at 2:10 PM no services. These are the crews Union planned to use to distribute food through Save A Lot Charities.  They do good work, but for some reason John Westley made sure I got nothing today?  Why?

I heard John Westley Moss claimed I was in Orlando this weekend. I wanted my hotel vacated by legal and constitutional means.  But for some reason INTEL says, John Westley Moss again made false testimony against me.  Why?

Black Friday

In everybody has demons. At the end he was going to claim it was me?  Go to the food bank and see the body count in Orlando.

SPIC
Spanish Portuguese Italian Confederate
Phil:3:2

The Pros and cons of dog castration.


No comments:

Post a Comment