Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Love Your Enrmy

Let Us In - We are Here
Love Your Enrmy
My Son's in Mexico told me to go to Mexico City
There is nobody in Cancun, Cancun, Mexico
Where Union can have respect, honor and Privacy.

Family Matrix
Puchee and Beverlee born Spirit
OK
Asalee and  Willi-Mayee the older is mines.
Save Asalee by my seed for Willie Jo
Asalee gave me
Dextor and Oliver
Paul W. Gets Egeria and Shelia
Marva and Karen
W.J. a daughter and ? = 4

Read:
Lev:18th chapter, Ex:13:1,2, Gen:21:1-4, Gen:17:23-27, Matt:5:33-37, Matt:7:1,2, 
LK:1:57-66, Gen:49:2 and Mal:1:1-3


I tried and I did all I can do here.

I lost everything and had to basically live in the streets for about 4 years
Because of this damn lie.  Now Ritenour as psychiatrist follow me into the laundry and  library doing psych evaluations. As a Martha Mitchell Effect Victim this constitutes conspiracy.
Ms. Maria T.  Sutherland tip me off, gave me my Pay Pal cards and some documentations. She was the City Administrator at the time.
The Number two spot.

Apostle Paul Castellano boost of his sufferings in the Lord.
If God is meriful, why did he have me suffer in the Lord, like I did?

Faith is knowing you know, without Knowing you know, but you know the Father will not have you catty your cross further than you can barely, for Faith is an eternal agreement. No Fear no Death, for fear is the Father of Death.

She say, I did not do anything?
She leaves me at what 16 years old, one year after the ccruxifued me
How she did not know who Egeria is?
How Egeria in 1997'still pretending
Oh, you really do look like my mother?  Yea
And not one of my successful children
Ever did a damn thing for me as
I never had anything much and all my success
And accomplishments?
Because she never said, hey Latonya Paul a call?
Or he needs this or that. No!
Do for Ronald, do for Oral and do for Billy
She is a liar and I wonder if
She even have a fucking won'ta llar
Did she ever tell Sharon or LaTonya
Paul is catching hell or Paul does not know
I am not really dead
No. Just left me out there turned cold.
She gave my children to the fucking
GAY Mob and always just loved Calvin
Or SFC Felbush photo taken by
Billy posing as Jermaine Jackson
And she has mansions all over the place
Me no nothing not even fucking water
As I walk across town, I got to walk?
But she did nothing
The first thing she said that was true
They had my children to turn them aagainst me
And I cannot say I really know any of them, but Billy, Oral, Ronald and these GAY
People was living good on me and laughed at me all my life
So what you really want
Keep her out of my Life and OIG
What you want?  Marriott's and Ritz?
Get what you want,ci will probably
Condemn 70% to 89% of them anyway
And never been in one
But she did nothing?




Do you fear GOD or love the only living God?  Wherefore, the natural inclination of human kind is the hate what he fears. So a kid was very smart and bright and when his 1st Grade teacher ask him .what you want to be when you grow up.  He replied God, Because everybody loves God and I want to love people and help them. And from that day he was hated serverly.


He was crucified at age 15"with two of his sons and they were all left for death. Paul Raymond and Wilson. He pick both of them up in his arms and walk about 200 yards. About one city block. As he needed rest along the way, he would sit down on the ground and he say, they cannot touch me no more .so they cannot touch you as long as you hold on to me.  So when I sit down you sit down, we all will sit down together and when I stand up we will all stand up together.

Sign O Times
When they arrived at his home, he heeled them both, not a sign or a bruise, but he had two black eyes and a broken nose. So the next day the Henchmen and ruffians saw the other two .Raymond and Wilson and so no sign of trauma, but Paul was all beat up. So they said well he survived but what happened to the other two? Oh, I guess somebody got them? And for many years they ran their mouths in front of them.

Question of Highland County Ordinance?
Did he qualify?
Advisory Council v. Community Planning Authority
To advise is not the authority to carryout or authority..

What is Parke Sutherland qualifations to take $2G per job

And end up with owner of county.  See? His intent was cleaky made in video.
Advisory or authority?

I liked into the Highlands County Ordinance and found interesting information.
 1. Under martial law elected official serve the command and not the other way around.
2. The Geneva Convention states, Foriegn forces must wear uniforms and not the nation under attack.
3. Fair Housing
4. The advisory committee has no authority.  Read the legal terminology.
5. The Avon Park Advisory Committee top pay is what $1,800 so what is the incentive?  To steal?
6. The City Manager runs the city and the check and balance is the city administrator, because she has the duty to report a crime.
7. Ms. Maria Theresa Sutherland no relations to Parke, was the city administrator who tipped me off, on Ella and the bunch.
8. Is the NSA law enforcement or Private Security?  Read 18 USC.
9. The duty of a POW is to escape, each and every member of my Queendom are under WAC or salvation Army guidelines, meaning they are covered under the UCMJ. And every last one of my children seem to be missing 90% of the time.  Why?  They have my children all in house arrests. And said, they have been institutionalized. No the are grateful and say thank you mam, for being able to see TV to 12:30 AM?
10. Now understand the reality of the times, not one person showed me love, not one, for love is an action word. I never was loved in this world so it seems, certainly not in these last days. For had the loved me, when I could not even pee as a result of all the poision they have me in Detention where Fullback looking white a full blooded Italian gave me humans flesh to eat many times and many meals were missed.
11. John:10:30 I and the Father are one, 1CO:11:3 tells you God is over Christ. So I wondered, how can that be, I mean the question was if I and the Father is one, how can I leave my mother and father to be with my wife?


Simple: Because Blond Eva and the woes as they call themselves, did little to teach my children no to became bunch of damn suckers, you I got choose her, bye, bye Blond Eva and to leave my Father?  OKl 1CO:11:3 see I was told if do what the Father tell me to do and say what the Father tell me to say, at the end of the road I will find love?  Really?  It seems everytime I find them, they move them. So I decided to stop looking and I AN considering taking my well back, placing Chaka Zulu above the Father.  See?  There is no love in all this world and I feel this way.  See, my children want to love me, but do not know how?  Why Ms. Blondie, Virgie and all you liars?

My mission is to prove Satan a liar, but he might be right, a Huwoman must respect her Human as he loves her. I loved and loved and no return, because they choose to be comfortable while again I suffer, you call that love, not one fucking sacrifice for my health.  The same damn toothache since April 2015.  Is this love is this concern is this respect it is Daddy O your daddy?  My children are those who is obey me.  And I AM so ashamed I don't want a fucking dime to hear them say now they are calling us gold diggers, because we only came him because he is Rich, but we never showed him love, well I realize he did not remember anyway, the same damn thing. Yea I spent my whole life taking care of everybody but him, watch him get dog out.

It was not right and now he feels so bad about us, the love I do want to share with him, he ain't believing so I ask, AM being real with dude?

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment