Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The First Born Sacrifice

CMKZ The Teachings of
The First Born Sacrifice

They castrated my son's, beat down my girls and spit in my face,
God Rebukes those love.  See? Now God give less than shit about this world 
He never had a damn thing in and created it all?
So be it?

This is it!

Is this Friday the 13th of the new Roman Calendar?
U skipped the 29th of February and skipped a day while you had me hidden in jail?
And had me kidnapped about 6 weeks after this nation was placed into
Martial Law?

Now who is really Donald Trump the Evil one
The Tax Collector
The Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee
I AM done with this
So be it
Figure it out yourself
The last day?

See, you already set it in motion?
1. Obama strikes at Israel nuke them. It was nuatron bombed.  Proof of no Preemptive strike by U.S. Criminal Organization and not a soverSov Nation.
2. Now as a result, I was faced with about 7.5 billion serpents ready to attack my Union.
3. Nuke China
4. Nuke North and South Vietnam
5. Nuked North and South Korea
6. Insurgency neutrons in India emancipation of the Slaves
7. Canada Eagle Fellowship the Russian and German Armies
8. ZIKI kill 400'000 in South America
9, Savage dogs 259,000 in Buckingham Palace and Havana, Cuba the Illuminati HQ
In resume mission of a Queendom Queen.
10. Switzerland, Greece, Italy, Spain, Vatican City, Nigriria the EU planned next world power?  Based on oil reserves so they sell us dope and say we rich based on oil reserve says OPEC?

Barrack Obama and Elisha Obama
INTEL suggest They are not citizensand Elliott Jordan is behind my misfortunes.
He is in my house at 919 really acting like it is how?

And after my hate Crimes report in Sebring about my not have fair housing rights here, still n my home I AM still being hated as is my chldren
So I turn the other cheek and say little?
Now you feel safer?  Good. It will not and never is me.
Read the last few pages of
Everybody has Demons
It will not be me, but I AM saying shit else
Because all you do is us me, all my fucking life it seems and certainly the last
30 years or so, I had to communicate with them over the damn internetso stole my
Fucking life.  I just didn't die.

AM  supposed to be some Nelson Mandela?
A parade and forgotten?



travelledEasy from the Garden of Eden  to Egypt
Figuratively meaning slavery.

They was in bondage from 430 years and each state, accounting 
As one year to occupation.

Declaration of Emancipation signed
2018 - 441 = 1576
"The Plymouth Rock - Slavery landed on us."
Malcolm X.

Wherefore, the Promise Land is Chattel slavery?
Wherefore .the nation is at war. Wherefore, my children are locked
Up in confinement and in my fucking house , while everywhere I look,
Some Serpent Nigger claim my child as his bitch and rules
Over her by force and hold them by duress.
You say she or they can leave?
But they are in my homes.
That is the code of the last days.

Under the War Powers Act, meaning a constitutional war.
Understand every last one of my Queendom Queens and Mother's 
WAC.  Meaning covered under the UCMJ.
Meaning  they are all POWs
What is the duty of a person being held as a POW?
My children cannot die, at least 5 had their teeth punched
Out of the mouths by Serpent Dogs
Nicky Barnes brutally beat down DBA Tina Turner

Pee See Bush beat the hell out of Tamara DBA Rihanna.
See?
They cannot die and they are all being held hostage
In on my property.

Now on that night of the Walking Dead.
Their duty as WAC is to escaes
The Storyline is now you have a God, who just don't care
And will not keep running behind bitches that fear Satan more
Than their love for God
So be it.

Cancun, cancun Mexico
This place has nothing to offer me but dishonor and 
Disrespect
But I do not need you, you need me and tocoming weather
Conditions you are about to find out.
So be it
We can all be in darkness together
Troop stay in place blackout
Prep for their attack on the Union.



Family Matrix
Ok
Skippa and Voronica
But how about
Dunno and Dolaris are younger than Paul

But Dunno is Older than Janet Damita and Solonge is the twin of Ciara, while, Lori Beau do Stephany Mills and her twin Maria Carol a Karen White Flight, see, then Daddy O claiming to be Rene Elizondo or Shawanda one, moot, see Janet Jackson is Latonya Jones 6 children confirmed, OK, Janet Damita Jones is DBA Beyonce and when I flipped, "Father what have I done and cried. Ramael wondered Paul what, do you love her?

But both Maria Carol in Leesville than Lori Breu in Corona. Hi cried, because I realised, one did not make it home.

Lori was kidnapped in the house in Janet Damita name, as Lori BKA Janet Jackson and Maria Carol via Alicia Keys, while Alicia Eva and Janet Damita are in Avon Park, locked in a half way house for criminals?

Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu v. The Hardenberg Family of Amsterdam, Holland

Wherefore, God is emenint and owner of all Domain be it Virtual Abstract or Scientific and Discovery.

Wherefore the land of Chaka Zulu had habitation and had no authority to sell property, in the case of the Pallbearers who was located on Welfare Island and are of Africa and not India.
Article 6 is annuled from the U.S. Constitution, wherefore, there is no statue of limitations to fraud. All properties stolen by Amsterdam is to be return.

INTEL Suggest King R is Ritenour and Nicky Barnes heritage may lead back to the Ambassador of Holland who started Chattel slavery and they call the world the Dope Game, the Death Game the Policy Game
Life Insurance
Wherefore, only God can give life, wherefore, life insurance by man is unconstitutional.

https://www.splcenter.org/
The NAZI Lawyers

JDL
The Henchmen

Jon-Bon Jovi
The Business man



The Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad is owned by Masjid Muhammad, INC 
A subsidiary of Jesus Christ, INC. I and the Father are One. John:10:30, Palms:118:22
Wherefore, HIS-STORY in Hindsight MY-Story the truth will be remembered for the first time in History.
I was at the VAMC and I saw a young woman with a guy in a wheelchair, with a Vietnam Vet hat on, there was no Vietnam.
The First born sacrifice, they knew the chosen one had arrived
So the castrated all the first born sons.
My son's died in the flesh but remained alive in Christ.
Their transition to procreators like Christ, the first resurrection.

The Anti-Christ the Second Resurrection
Hitler's Children
Have no power over me.
Immortals cannot be Chattel = Famine to those in need
Of Human Flesh

So the woman was saying, well you know? See this no good motherfuckers, had me sucking on a damn devils dick, abandoned my children, talk down to me like a dog, hell no, now he a broke ass nigger, see and I do have food stamps, now,chat I look like taking care of this no good nigger with my damn food stamps? Hell no!  See, everything he got was by fraud,video think I will take him across town, push his ass into the express way and squatter my house, I fixed this bitch up.  Shit, so when my son get home or what the fuck, he have a place to stay?????


 The Final Pre Attack Act


The Night of the Sacrifice of the first born


Union knows who is out there, so why did those in here due.

Tomorrow is tomorrow tomorrow

"Union did not face destruction, like Sodom in Tomorrow."


I said to myself, is this what the world is coming too?

They castrated the first born???  My children, sons are Angels, dead in their bodies but alive in Christ. Their wholeness is the first resurrection.

Prince Michael Watson like my card Watson???

But the second ressurrection has no power over me.  This means famine to to who require human flesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment