Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Live on BET Hate Crimes Continue against Jesus Christ

Bankrupt County

As strangers enter DOJ Hate Crimes Protected Group Properties, after being caught trying to steal the Blue House of God to monoplolize the water systems in all the State of Florida.

The first and second amendment is put into question by Order of ZEWS and C.O.P. memberships

Developing Story live

First they came onto my property, only to show Jesus Christ, INC and G.O.T.A. HQ, you ain't shit. Cut my lock and saw me on the balcony and did not show me any respect as a grown Human Being  and ask kindly, hey, we would like to clean up the cesspool to see if I wanted or needed any services from them.

Did not turn on my water or electricity, but just came into my backyard and now they are acting like they came to do a job.  But in reality, it was just an act of disrespect against God.

Now, I forgive them as they trespass me again and again.  But understand the right to religion and they law of Blasphemy is protected under the USCUG.

I AM not making any threats, but this is Union Jurisdiction and if someone carries out the law of Blasphamy as a result of continued disrespect and dishonor against God and his children, I AM certain just as I forgive those who continue to trespass against me, I will also forgive those you stop this evil shit.

G.O.T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment