Saturday, February 16, 2019

I forgive the world - I wash my hands of this

5 Nuclear Explosions destroy World
How can I have children, be The Only Living God and have no love or memory of Love, yet, promises and more false promises.





Neutron Ritz Carlton and Marriott RW Orlando
All persons have by 1100 tomorrow to get out
A breeding ground for Serpents

How can I own over 10,000 Luxury Hotels
That bitches dike in and do not even have motherfuckers electricity or running motherfucking water
So motherfucking be it!

Everytime, I create a great world of Techonlogies and nation's, you'll seem to always love the creation and say the hell with creator
Never Again











Ella looks like Alicia and Beyonce sounds like Patricia


Where is this?
Lying ass 
whores for everyone but me?



The last enemy is Death itself.  The first world they say ended by Water or deception and the second by fire, purification.
So be it.

1. Get me from around the NAZI Hollywood trap.  They are all nothing but homosexual liars.  And I have nothing to gain here.



I AM begging and running behind liars.

Now you prove yourself, I will walk to Mexico if I have to.  See, I AM not a killer, but what happens at the end, is due to rejection I leave and then you will really meet your maker.

Lies, love is a fucking lie

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment