Friday, March 1, 2019

The G.O.T.A. Address State of the Union

RED ALERT
Union State Mail Deliver Postal Service updates
1. Postage stamps replaced by
Permit O.I.G.O.T.A. Permit #3704895


Rapid Deployment 

Alert this is a motherfucking shame.
In 367 Lakeside use to be 316 Lakeside
Bobbi Kristina aka Elizabeth held POW
Meanwhile Patricia Poole as Debbie
Has my children on lockdown as she
Setup Bobbi Kristina

Dog and dike in living room and bedroom has bathroom and back door
Josephina Potilia know the setup.

Alert Alert
The 2300 hours curfew is to be fully enforced
INTEL - Fire Starters


Send in Lt. Gen. R. Hilton
K-9 multitask forces ASAP


In the name of the NAACP?
See for yourself



Traffic Patrol around
Walmart Avon Park, FL
24/7
Armed military troops on 24/7 Guard duty
Alert Alert INTEL ALERT


Lock down I-4 near
Department of Traffic
Lock down
Homeland Security Protection
Enforcing the Constitution
O.I.G.O.T.A.

Daytona Beach Florida 

Alert alert
Avon Park Walmart corporate store had been abandoned
Military response required
Avon Park Walmart
The NAZI abandoned store?

Postage Deliver Priority
The Territories of Occupation
Locale, 31, 32, 462, 463, 464, above North border and below the Southern border
Re-Zoning Underway.


All Post Office Zulu Hood carrier
Members of Protected Group
,3704895
Above Top Secret clearance


Mid Florida Credit Union
Nonprofit banking is a service


U-HAUL

The pathways are as secured by Interest and inner hub locations
And U-Haul, Home Depot, Office Depot and other high volume
Storage facilities and 
Military Installations

Moving of information via Homeland Security, Department of Transit
Controlled and secured
And



The New NAACP oversight and management of
GPX Rail

O.I.G.O.T.A. Command
GPX Rail keeping the railroads safe.


They took the contract and had no foundation

Fertilizer will created the foundation
The NAACP seeing to it get done!!!



This store will remain closed until notice
The store must be renovated as the floor plan
To all Save A Charlie's 
Thank you in advance
Under new
Management and Deputized Security
G.O.T.A.


Save A Lot Charities located on Hwy 27 Avon Park
Closes at 1200 hours Friday
1 March 2019 or 60 ABC
Due to massive fraud and larceny


Who you think is behind this?
And as a result of ongong cyberspace terrorism

  The G.O.T.A. Union Address

All appropriations War Powers Act
Executive Authority GOTA
DOE - Art. 441-Y
The Bill Clinton Foundation Funds - Redirected
O.I.G.O.T.A.


The is nobody there and my children prepared us a home.
2,000 Aches of paradise gone the eye of a
Hurricane.

If not secured cannot be left intact
Pull out rescued headed to
Cancun, Mexico
Full accountability of Queendom Queens before 
Operation Accountability of Union can begin.


Charity begins at the home 
How can I love you can cannot love myself because of you?


Greyhound Buses are to travel 
Inter Locale hub to hub
In Convoys


The Greyhound Luxary Line
The Blue Hound Line is a Courier Service
Usual Very Valuable Cargo

Chartered AZZ Security Queendom Queens are the drivers


Bus stations with Tri-County 
Linking to Orlando 
Inter Locale Hub

1. Mobile Gas Station near Marriott Hotel
Sebring, FL.
2. CHEVRON gas station on Highway 27
Avon Park, FL 
Across from Murphy's bon the other side
3. The Shareden Hotel in Lake Wales, FL
Current residence are to stratigically
Squatters Polk County
And take back my orange processing plants
Tropicana not NAZI Donald Duck
Qak Qak

The 4th Floor and Above
Assigned to Union Detention
Entry into Avon Park processes here

Entry into Augusta, GA
Process begins at Fort Gordon 


Tactical Movement not so obvious
Unless in hostel areas
Spy Craft INTEL


Aircraft carreirs on Alert


Off shore salt water fishing
In Cancun, Mexico


Off shore production fleet and patrols
Refueling protacals 




Where animals can roam freely
Cancun, Mexico

DBA Jesus Christ
G.O.T.A.

The State of division and separation by duress by lawless less thugs .is the state of thiot get unionize Nation. Not 
S the 
Wherefore. Love is protection, who is loving my children and my Queendom Queens?  I do not affirm the specific whereabouts?  I call of an evacuation of my family do concerns of my right to be in Union with my Queendom Queens to get an unclear INTEL, they are surounded and an all out battalr took place in the City of Orlando with over 1,000,000 fatalities?

Do you really think, I AM to bring my broken home to Macon, GA to appease you all?  

Look at you military map and the nature of this mission? I AM not Covert operations. I AM F.I.S.T. I AM the King of the Kings of the Battle, I AM the eyes of  big guns from the sea to outer space and that is the Field Artillary.  I AM not a fucking spy and this is not my fucking backyard.

This is the fucking Front Line.  Rev:16:21

A mushroom expands from the middle and expands. This was a rescue mission and to create a stronghold.  

F.I.S.T. G.O.T.A. Order is to never give up a position.  Before a FIST do such a thing he will call Fire For Effect on himself.

The immortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment