Saturday, March 16, 2019

Understanding the Prophecy Fulfilled

This is it!

On 18 Mar. 2019

Members of my Queendom not only planned to go and break bread and party with homos, Ronald, Oral and I assume Arnold, so on this day, what was your plans for me?  I AM without water and electricity, here by myself and have I ever had a real conversation or relations with any of this 41-05 crew. Not only that but was to take my AZZ security with them as security, meaning you already exposed them?

Field Grade Order.

1. They are to inform INTEL of where and when and all the whose.

2. Place two AZZ security at each of thith doors 24/7, no lights and they can request water in buckets like me.

3. No phones and they can have a lot top they will have to charge down the hall or better one full charge per day.

4. Go to the location of these upcoming party and destroy everything to include the damn building is it in Orlando where I was never invited?

5. I will deal with these lying ass two faced, no, fuck all the name calling.

6. Take all their credit cards too.  Let's see if I become at least a consideration, doubt if I reach priority.

7. Get the ground broke here and get me from around here.

8. I think I want to chill on my passenger Air craft fleet.  Get me out if here, I need some face to face sit down.  Unbelievable at these ages so damn superficial.

9. All of them every last Queendom Queen place them in single rooms, two security agents outside and no phone and no television.  Feel what I am being put through and maybe you might at least for the first damn time give me a priority.

10. I am done with this bullshit, just get the job started and redirect my mail.

So be it. This option will not last much longer says the Spirit and they my need covert status and plasable denial? That is the excuse for leaving me out even now.  I own everything, so who is paying for this party and where is it being held?

Fuck all these fake ass General is that motherfucking party is in my motherfucking hotel where these lyiing is? What kind of game is this.

Get me the fuck out of here you no good lying ass motherfuckers and I guess Eva did not know the accommodations I setup for them and accommodations I got, so be it.

Understanding the Nature of the Prophecy Fulfilled

By: Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu

Opening statement

Procreation of Spirit being require Sex, yet sec and the joy of Sex in this world is taboo.  This is what happened, a peaceful people of procreation told to love is evil.

Then deception is introduced and a fight begun over 300 years ago here alone goes into the last days.

They sought out to use me, do to intimidation and this is a twist in it self because this made me a stranger to my children and known to those they felt safe around as part of the in crowd where they knew he was uninvited.

Now the users could build a chasm between me and ever last one of my children.

Now for over 25 years I wrote to them via the internet and every time I get near them. They are moved. Everywhere I go now they are near to tell Arnold Hood what I Am doing.

In almost all my life not one phone call from any of them, only once coded, for the first and only time in my life. Alicia Eva found a way to tell me happy Father's Day.
Ronald, Oral, Bernard is Ssmmy Bull and LaTanya said he was funny and Rene Elizondo gay and no threat. Buy I do not know them and all of them do.

I have children I do not know know but they do as they feed you'll with my loot ad long as you stayed clear of me?

Shame? As I had had nobody in the world in the cold and in the rain I was still uninvited.

Next thing you claim you a slave and a fool but what you did was with intent. Just not the outcome.  Being under control to be turned out and have to earn your keep and proud you all were.

And because of this I was put to shame. I left home a stranger and came home still a stranger in my I own house in my own community and my children reluctance to praise the Lord keep me a stranger to the world

Because of this unknown to the world. They could not choose me.  They had no choice.

I was promised love, love, love, at the end of my journey to find out love hurts and it should not have to.  For so many years I did not cry and when I realize how evil this world has become, it seems I just cannot stop crying.

So now I really  hate this world and I do not care anymore, I feel I have nothing to lose but empty promises and to change this now, how can I receive and feel it is real, genuine and sincere?  How can I feel if all of. Sudden from hey Paul, to Daddy, how can I receive this, how can I live in a luxury anything or get a new car, to everyone else it is old news, so be it, I will build me a inter planitary amphibious craft and be the first instead of a follower of someone who failed.

Sad.

And what happens now is they have a choice and not an ultimatum, they high Life and condos, big cars and fancy clothes or me, because to be with me, I AM headed to Cancun.  Had you wanted to do what you already did with me, you would have, but you did it with them, so the glitter is gone. And I ran behind you all since 1989.  It is in the news on TMZ Frank Paul Jones the stalker said he will kill ever last person to keep him from his wife.  So now you are concerned about me or what happened as a result of all this hatred towards God?

Executive Authority GOTA

1. CSM V Fleming house arrestbpending investigations
2. Gen. V. Fleming house arrest pending investigations.
3. Lt. GEN. TO CSM to Gen. N. Austin:- Treasurer
4. CSM. G. Geronimo to Food Protection
5. Brig. Gen. P. Wright BAQ and Rations. 

Conclusion

My Queendom Queens must realize, they tend to arugue or make it clear they protected their Chasity and was not defiled and was played and used, but cannot seem to have empathy for me.  When have any of them ever stopped to consider,cshy I feel like I do and the sense of urgency concerning my well being and Kong term required attention. Never,vit is always about them and not how fucked up I AM because they still do not say a damn thing about me. Nobody knows I even had one damn child from LaTanya, even until this fucking day, knowing Arnald Hood is James DeBarge is Judge Ritenour, she is still know as Mrs. Elizondo, former wife of James DeBarge, INTEL suggest he raped Patricia and here he is judging me, got all my children in confinement and they still call me stalker here in Avon Park?

Explain how can you claim anything about me and say nothing in my behalf, not even a fucking criminal complaint?  Lying ass motherfuckers all the way to the end said fuck Paul or oh, no motherfucking mention at motherfucking all? Why that?


Security and command updates.

Vern and Victor are liars, it's Timmie and Frankie Banks
Charyl Brooks and Angela Stark's roam the streets Avon Park, voice harmonics recognition.

Frank Paul and Frank Robert of Alexandra and Frank is a lie, Frank Clark Hilton tried to murder her and cash in an insurance policy.


Tiger Woods

Author Lee Hilton is John Westley, the one with all the answers, but has anything to say around me?

This is the guy who claims to be Tiger Woods dad.


Killing me softly


Tia and Tamara


Rihanna is Tamara and she was brutally
Beaten for being consummated in
Fort Apache in the Bronx


Whatever? 

She loved me so much, she made sure everybody know
About me, she is supposed to be coming home real soon.

When Real Nicki Barnes Stackz was going Cash Money
Ashanta was doing me with babies to show for it


Now Robyn gave me children to and Ilysha as in Ilysha and Lujuana of Robyn
Ilysha is Asanta

Tia and Tamara of Charlyn aka Sharon Harper aka Kimora twin is aka Robyn Williams. OK, both of Chaka Zulu and Bertha Maybly as in mom's Maybly, who was Roberta Flack aka Bobby and Roberta was said to be reinstated, remember, she was red sort if, with brown eyes and had a nice shape?

Mom's Maybly did not look like that.


Michael Jackson plastic surgery


Why they seem to convince the world of this lie

Fact I never got a nose job or got cosmetic plastic surgery, I did have a skin graph on my scalp and I still have a spot on the top of my head.

If anything in the last days, I got 5 shades darker and did not bleech my skin.

The truth, I must leave from among you for awhile?  Because I understand the power of the Spirit. The world has been reduced by about 97.5%. Really.

Why?  Because the world hates me and wanted me dead. I understand, see, the world has judged itself and I did not judge the world as you may think, but you real what you sow.

See, it is what it is and it is over. I was cruxcrux at age 15 and humilated for 44 years, this is perpetual Humiliiation where 4 + 4 = 8 the symbol of pertetual.  Now I AM 60 years old and they did everything they can do to me.  But because they claim they love Jesus Christ, yet displayed hatred before me, how can you know God and not know me?  See because they say they love Jesus Christ and do not, before, they will condemn themsrlves. How can you say there is a God but it is not you band before stands Jesus Christ?




Explain this, I AM James Brown, INC and I own Trump Towers. OK!
They said she was about to perform on 16 Oct. 2017
Bo Green is Maxwell is Busta Ryhmes


I go to Corona to see Ramael and with him was Keba who is Janet Damita Jones aka Beyonce. Now, Lori Beau about 13 years old recently consummated, was missing and I looked up and tears shot out my eyes, why Father, what did I do?

And then soon after I hear about Janet Jackson moving in with Rene Elizondo .I catch Dr. Bob Lee and Every at Central Park, she called herself Flo Anthony. She gave me directons to the Malibu mansion, I get there just in time as he tried to blind her, but mainwhile Oral kidnapped Lori Beau and calls her Janet Jackson, while I AM at the rescue of LaTonya in Malibu, CA.

Then all I hear Janet Jackson married to Rene Elizondo?

My mail was sent to 1 Central park - Suite 34-A
New York, NY
But my addressed to Malibu
The Michael Jackson Death Investigation will show as a result of a handwriting exsmination to identify me.

Both cases. Hey I got a surprise by a trusted believed to be friend.


They respect this shit and watch me


Be placed into the crazy fucking house and yet
Paul lost his mind?
Damn shame!


Unbelievable yet not one person said shit?
Remind me of grimmy Ella

Marlene as dancer in the
Aalylah Act


SWV - your the one for me.
Roland claimed he was Guy.
We called him Cuba - the banker
At the end of Season one - he takes over the accounting 
For the Barksdale Family Funeral Businesses
At the end of the last season


This is Franchie
At the end he gets killed and a little boy was behind a man in a warehouse

This was Labron James my son, his twin Robert Charles
Thier momma Q.Q. Tyra
Then Darian is raised by Cuba and Marian by Dale Willams now you got Dale and Alfred Willaims?




Ok, this dude Roland over one Don, this dude Dale and crazy fucking Ella over like two more, see, every single one of my Queens will not even talk to me, because the conditions of their lives will go down, meanwhile, I AM paying these no good demons to rule over my damn family?

Why their fear of Satan is greater than their love for God, but I can testify, I suffered in the Lord and if God was merciful, I'd would not have suffered so damn bad.

And today I can live with myself and whatever the outcome may be.  So be it.






Nobody said nothing



Nobody said nothing


Like is Paul feeling better?
I love Paul but


Maybe tomorrow Janet Jackson and Frank Paul Jones


Oh, last I heard he on skid row getting dog out by Gerald!!!
Oprah is Egeria and Janet LaTonya
No mention of Paul


A House is not a home
Hey, how Paul doing? Nope!
Oh, such a waste of talent!!
Still no mention of Paul just
They, they, Ronald and Oral
They, they, they,
Not I wonder how Paul doing? Sik!


Oh. You use to be smart?

Enough


If I tell them when I plan to leave
I tell also my haters.
If you hear I AM gone
Whoever, been loving you, love is protection and not possession
I AM sure will get you there?





No comments:

Post a Comment