Friday, March 8, 2019

INTEL Updates Top Cop Code: Joe Hardy aka Nicky Barnes.


INTEL Updates.
Top Cop Code: Joe Hardy aka Nicky Barnes.


This is how they attack


This is they get the word out


Then they leave the town


Leaving this behind and the focus
CSM C. Hardy – Department of Intelligence

DBA Cedric the Entertainer

Under his protection is Prince Izzy DBA Drake of Cash Money Records
In the case of State of Florida v. Izzy Rodriguez Jones whose name is Izzy Jones, hate Crimes victim DOJ #3704895 – whose blood test proved angels do exist in this, he is the son of Chaka Zulu and Q.Q. Joyce Ann of Chaka Zulu and Q.Q. Lucy “I love Lucy and the Honeymooners.”. And his twin is Prince Wizzy of cash money records.
He was charged for rape against his sister (HEPAA) [protected in case], who surrogate for Q.Q. Janet Damita, whose children were being kidnapped and help with intent across state lines.
By duress of the Court and a major issue in the due process of this case is, the DNA and the state driver license used against the accused was the semen and state driver license of his Father The Rev. Frank Paul Jones – Messiah.
While in detention he spoke to Rev. Jones, who took an interest in him, who said, I will look at you case as a clergy and concerned parent, but I cannot represent you in this case.
After review he found the fact pattern led to his DNA and driver license and really begun to wonder who this young human being is?
He noticed the only altercation in the driver license was the number 69 instead of 59. Wondering, something is wrong here, they are really charging me for rape, all they had to do is change the 69 to 59???
I wrote his prosecutor and explained my disposition as a clegy and concerned parent not to say he is my son, but the fact pattern led to I and Janet Damita are the parents and my children were blood test without authorization by the parents or surrogate as was the surrogate without proper legal documentation.
The City Council

I, DBA Jesus Christ and my children were victimized by Judge Anthony Ritenour, he is the person who authorized the warrant to search her garbage can and charge her brother for rape?  Then again like in my case a Deputy Ritenour executed the warrant.
My son who was charged with rape was placed in a cell with a thug called Alfred Williams as in the Williams brothers and the mass burial of Huey Newton and the Williams brothers. Nobody is in any tomb in Potter’s Field, but is goes deeper as to who is Messiah.
I heard Alfred Williams going to hurt my son and sexually assault and destroy his Temple and I yelled out for all to hear, but you can die and he cannot and there is nothing you can do him that I cannot fix.
He planned to do this think I would be placed to death, I was never supposed to leave there alive as I saw member after member of the top of the chain of the GAY Mob and everything I saw or said was recorded at Sebring Detention.
When the lawless became dependent of digital technology, digital technology became a prime time assistant to law enforcement.
Parke Sutherland not a Citizen?



Digital a science – the Freedom Act – Reenactment of the Patriot Act
The George W. Bush Administration
INTEL Wrap up:
The Libarian Girl
Mary Elizabeth is Billie Holiday
Whitney Elizabeth twin is Mary Jill as in Mary J. Blige
Of Chaka Zulu and Mother Mary Elizabeth of Chaka Zulu and Maria Jones of Asia and
And Cory Jones and reborn with her eternal friend her twin Myra Sun out of her daughter Alana and Chaka Zulu and now Asia is Asia Zulu Zulu, there is no more Asia? 
No love is Robert Pearson is Chilly Mack
Red Chilly Mack girl is Jane Williams Jane? An name of the 13th property in the name Kelly Herbert.
Terrell as in Gale son in my establishment at 941 S. Delaney is GOAT.
My son’s Terry and Terrell are not inside that property in there momma name Q.Q. Whitney Elizabeth who was several properties and has zero control of time, John Westley Moss deceived her and now as DBA Whitney Elizabeth is alive they claim Whitney Houston is dear and took everything from her to include her identify to go home.
These are serious fair housing rights violations against a child of God and DOJ Protected Group #3704895 member.
Richard Boozier aka Stockley Carmichael is walking around her as usual looking like a bum picking cans and cigarette butts?
G.O.T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment