Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Capstone Zulu v. Empire? Really?

Is this Oral is this Chuck?
Really

Breaking News Daddy P.  Developing Story.


I am my brothers keeper. I am my brothers keeper.
The bitch ass nigger


House of pain he hates his x-wife and lives with his parents and got all the answers.
Code an orphan that you just can't seem to get away from.

He needs someone to take care if him.
K.S.T.


The Jackson 5







I spy


Uptown Saturday night


Trading Places


Nutty Professor


Remember the time?


Screem
Billie Jean

The Bloodline ended


Self Destruction behind the scenes.

Once we get Transportation and Security setup.  This is how it works.
Create a campaign and choose a location and make bids, at say $1 per click at $10,000 pr month.  The goal is to link them to your site and have them keep  coming back,  But bids means reads equal range and frequency is keep them coming back''

IT is to update this analytics page and one per nonprofit = $10-G per account min and up to $50-G per month.''
The Key  I own many names and Trademarks and they cannot be bid against me it


In other word, only I can post an ad in the name of Jesus Christ, Queen of Queens Queens Queens and add Queendom Queens see?  You controller of your own media in hours

No comments:

Post a Comment