Saturday, March 16, 2019

Geche Earl and Author Lee

Earl is not dead.

Question: Daddy O' claims he is Author Lee and brother of Gechi Earl.

OK Rangel mouth said he say Earl die and Grant or Dale or whoever he is today, claim I say the car catch fire and he did not get out.


I AM an Asbestos handler 
My License can never expire.




Asbestos is fire proof and can be used
To protect a race car driver by insulation of the
Cage.




The question is how could they leave him there to burn to death and not even find out if he survived.  And how could a brother just leave another brother to die?

Q.Q. Alexandria they tried to kill at least three times on record. Frank Clark Hilton was never married to aka Brenda who is Alexandra of Chaka Zulu and .

Q.Q. Voronica whose sister is Skippa. Her ID we will hold off on now.

Here is what must be known.  Who is Prince Frank Paul and Frank Robert momma, I Am the Daddy. Then there are two singers in the singer group.

There are two girls and boys and the girl grew up and had my children.  Figure this one out. Carolyn and Marilyn.  They say my pretty eyes child got draged and died a horrible death, but I say her in Augusta, GA.



No comments:

Post a Comment