Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Sign of the Times by CMC

JESUS CHRIST® INC®
How is it, my bank account shows a balance of $0.07 - Total?

Hebrews 13:2 New International Version (NIV)

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Galatians 4:13-15 New International Version (NIV)


13 As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you, 14 and even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself. 15 Where, then, is your blessing of me now? I can testify that, if you could have done so, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me.

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,
Not true Abraham wife was barren
Born 1959 and on 5 July 1989
The Baptism of Jesus Christ

Family Matrix Speculation to Confirm
Ramael and John John = R.J. and J.J.
Mark Saint John is Tyrone Moss
Who is
Double Cousin Andra
Andrea and Alvin as Scoop Austin?
would = 11 Jan and 11 Sep 1965?
Black Panther Creed
If you are willing to die to overcome oppression, you children will live forever with me in the Kingdom of God
5,400 tombs and death certificates
Sunset Cemetery

5.4 billion arrive in the Transatlantic Chattel Slave Trade
Transported like Sardines - To work or for food
Repealed by Act of June 28, 1864, 13 Stat. 200


Fugitive Slave Act of 1793




Who is Rene Elizondo?







Click an image and enter the Zone
of
Frank Paul Gambino - Blog



Stolen and turned into Homeless Shelter
Masjid Muhammad to Salvation Homeless Shelter
Not Burned Down
Macon, GA

Beulah Baptist Church, Macon, GA
Click Hyperlink
This why
A Loveless World will eat your shit and starve you ass at the same damn time
So what did I game
PAIN

"Pain is a memory, forget the memory, forget the pain"




Owner of the name Jesus Christ and Corporation Trademarks
JESUS CHRIST TRADEMARK, EXXON TRADEMARK, GULF TRADEMARK, CHEVRON, TRADEMARK, 
MOBILE, CORP,






Chaka Zulu, INC Media
Activated Corporations by: Jesus Christ, INC
Chaka Zulu, INC Media
CHAKA ZULU, INC
Employers:
WAC - THE SALVATION ARMY
MAC - USO, INC
Health Insurance
WAC - MAC
The Paul Castellano Studio:
Technologies: VST-DST, INC, CLIC, INC, MIS, INC, STEINBERG, CORP, PROPELLERHEAD,
CORP, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, INC, IK MULTIMEDIA, CORP, BIG FISH AUDIO, INC, ,
Human Intel and Communications & Systems:
OPEN SOURCE CORPORATION + TRADEMARK IBM + MICROSOFT CORPORATION, CISCO SYSTEMS, INC,
INTEL, INC
Investing & Insurance:
PRUDENTIAL - Trademark
BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES INC
Banking:
MID FLORIDA, INC,
BANCORP BANK, INC.
CITI – Trademark
SUNTRUST - Trademark
Syndication Media:
IHEARTMEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT, INC
GOGGLE, INC.,
Entertainment, Freedom of Press Media & Trivia
REVOLUTION CAPITAL GROUP, INC, BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION, INC., CABLE NEWS NETWORK, INC
Retail and Distribution:
ELVIS PRESLEY - TRADEMARK
GUITAR CENTER MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC., CIRCUIT CITY STORES, INC. + BEST BUY, INCORPORATED,

MASJID MUHAMMAD, INC, ORDER OF ZEWS, MY FLORIDA CORPORATION, INC,
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE OR THE NAACP,
MID FLORIDA, INC, IHEARTMEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT, INC., OPEN SOURCE CORPORATION + TRADEMARK IBM
+ MICROSOFT CORPORATION + GUITAR CENTER MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC. +
CIRCUIT CITY STORES, INC. + BEST BUY, INCORPORATED + + CHAKA ZULU, INC., L
OCKHEED MARTIN, INC + 3G CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, INC.+ BOEING, INC, CISCO SYSTEMS, INC,
INTEL,INC, GOGGLE, INC, UMG COMMERCIAL SERVICES, INC, ELVIS PRESLEY TRADEMARK,
THE SALVATION ARMY, USO, INC, BANCORP BANK, INC, THE SPORT'S AUTHORITY, CORP,
CORPORATIONS TRADEMARK, CORPORATION, INC, VST-DST, INC, CLIC, INC, MIS, INC, CITI,
PRUDENTIAL, SUNTRUST, ACES, DUKE ENERGY, GEORGIA POWER, FLORIDA HOSPITAL, STAPLES, INC,
VERIZON, AT&T, SAVE A LOT + WALMART INC.+ TRADEMARK PUBLIX + 7-ELEVEN, INC.
+ DAIMLERCHRYSLER CORPORATION + JAMES BROWN, INC. + SONY, INC +
BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES INC, REVOLUTION CAPITAL GROUP, INC,
BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION, INC., CABLE NEWS NETWORK, INC.,
N.A.S.A. INCORPORATED, JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORPORATION, BLUEHOST CORPORATION,
THE ASCAP FOUNDATION, H & P, CORPORATION + JOHNSON & JOHNSON, INC
+ HOST MARRIOTT CORPORATION, + RITZ CARLTON, INC +
MARRIOTT THE TRADEMARK + GUIDESTAR USA, INC. PFIZER, INC,
WIKIMEDIA FOUNDATION, INC, JESUS CHRIST TRADEMARK, EXXON TRADEMARK,
GULF TRADEMARK, CHEVRON, TRADEMARK, MOBILE, CORP, AMTRAK, INC, GREYHOUND, INC,
GEORGIA PACIFIC, CORP, U HAUL, INC, TIGER DIRECT, INC, HOME DEPOT, INC, OFFICE DEPOT, INC,
REVERBNATION, CORP, LIVE NATION, INC, STEINBERG, CORP, PROPELLERHEAD, CORP,
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, INC, IK MULTIMEDIA, CORP, BIG FISH AUDIO, INC, CLIC, CORP, DST, INC.
Filing Information
Registration NumberG18000127220
StatusACTIVE
Filed Date12/01/2018
Expiration Date12/31/2023
Current Owners1
CountyHIGHLANDS
Total Pages1
Events FiledNONE
FEI/EIN NumberNONE
Mailing Address
JESUS CHRIST, INC
923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825


The Sign of the Times


Bookmarks and Tools:

N.I.V. Holy Bible 
The Bible I wrote for my Congregation

The American Heritage Dictionary
The Dictionary I wrote Union has a Language
Hebrew 
I say what I mean and mean what I say and Union do speak slang
Satan speaks Pig Latin - Say one thing and mean another


Text to Audio Software and Online Apps


Opening Statement

Boykin Hilton is Ramael Hilton and INTEL suggest he is GAY
When Patricia came to me in the room upstairs and pulled her panties down and turned around and said, basically you want some, right behind her was Vera and Boykin Hilton Sr.
Saying momma, momma, and Vera says, Paul you do not want to make her have another abortion like kin did her?

Then they quickly took her downstairs.  He would come from the claimed Marines an go in the room with Lori Beau and Patrica which was off limits to me and Lori Beau said, she was being molested by Patricia, now how about Boykin?
She was consummated and he was in the yard at the time with his DJ equipment

Then I saw him and Keba who is Janet Damita and he smiled when tears shot out of my eyes and said, now in hindsight understand.  He smiles and says, what you do not live Keba?

Then I gave explicit instructions for him concerning her in front of her, so he had to do it.
At age 13 years old Lori Beau was abducted and kidnapped and for many years I did not see her again and in Denver headed to Chicago,vi saw her for the first time in years and they said she is Janet Jackson and when I finally go to see Janet Jackson in the MSG it was Jeanette who INTEL suggest is Missy Elliott.

Boykin is Darrell Brooks he uses steroids.  Held told me he had to slow down, because he almost punched out the bathroom door.
Is this the scene from the Notorious BIG

Jesus Christ, INC.

www.skidrow.org

The ReverbNation Investments - Click Hyperlink Above


Trademark Owner Name List


Trademarks Owned By Jesus Christ, INC

Trademarks Prior to Recent Acquisitions - Click Hyperlink Above





CATERPILLAR,TRADEMARK, THE CHURCH BY FAITH, INC,M-L-B CORPORATION, NFL TRADEMARK, N B A INC




Who can I trust but the Lord

I realize the greatness of the Power of the Spirit and why so many people on Earth has died.  But first a Family Matrix update.

Rob-J and John-J is John John is JJ who left QB looking for me and when I played for all his foul language over the phone, when he got caught, he says to Hank, Beyonce played me.  He was looking for me. And he be in dangerous places with me.

Mark Saint John says to me in front of Dirty Red, I know Janet Jackson, but when asked who is she, he never said LaTonya.  He was at the Cruxifixion, he is the one who says, he did not give up the Spirit and must be sentence to perpetual Humiliation. And Then John gave me the sentence.

Every last one of my so called children who went to King Ronald Delaney birthday party, of female  I'd say Huwoman, is to shave their heads in disgrace and stay bold headed for one year.  They will be called the House of Tramps until they again if ever deemed worthy of me.




Save A Lot store in Avon Park on HWY 27 is PUBLIX
Fiesta on main Street is Save A Lot
Sunoco on HWY 27 and Hal McCrae Blvd is CITGO-7/eleven Avon Park
Wendy's Restaurant is the grid to Fast Food Restaurants in Avon Park
Gulf Course on Route 66 is property of Johnson and Johnson Grower and also owner if all the Florida Nurseries which is about 7001 of them and the owner of all the marijuana from the Florida Depository.  Meaning I own all the high CBD marijuana and huge amounts of high THC out of Mexico

I call on my crew called the Front Crew to come and help me claim all my properties in Avon Park Florida and the Trip County, wherefore, I cannot steal what I own and must take what I own because somebody else by their actions is claiming what is mines his his?

I see many of my son's around here now and it is shameful what these Tramps have done to me and to themselves and the world.


This is the Power of the Spirit revealed.

If you say you believe in God and love God and I come to your community and you treat me like this, you have condemned self.  See, I never did not say, I AM not God, nut always told people I AM God.  Now if you say to me, for example, I know there is a God and it ain't you.  You just post ordained self, because you lied.  How can you know there is a God and do not know me?

And as a result of this hypocrisy, the town's end up self destructed.  Honest, you cannot say to God you are not God and claim you know God and they do this time and time again. And all the world knows who know what happened, I went from town to town looking for refuge only for hatred to follow me wherever I go.

I had no place to rest my head had to walk from City to City and town to town, on buses and trains just trying to find a place to rest my head, but haters seemed to follow me wherever I go.

See, I AM the original humankind, the original black man.  So, if I AM a mosaic of all colors and as a result of being homeless over and over and since 2009, I never knew hatred more than this.

Because the world became so dark in hatred towards God, the world had me roaming the streets like a vagabond and as a result of roaming the streets, I got five shades darker.

Wherefore. If I became five shades darker, so did the World.  See?  If the world got 5 shades darker a bunch of white folks had to pass away.  You cannot hate God and not die.  It is mankind hatred and fear of God that led to over 98% of the world to parish

This is prophecy fulfilled.  People do not understand the Bible, you reap what you sow and for every action or act is a consequence, the Consequence is the prophecy fulfilled and not the acts themsekves.  Everybody damn near knew one thing growing up, DO NO T PLAY WITH FIRE or YOU in this case GOT Burnt.

C.S.M. H. Geronimo is to lead the take my shit back units in the Trip County as Gen. Chappo sents me stuff and they not only steal it, but steal it all,vthe agreement of those members of the House of Tramps is they can have as long as they deprived me, so you real what you sow, to ever understand what you have done to me,ctge world and self, you must experience the pain and suffering you caused me for a peanut butter sandwich.

So be it.  There curriculum must include being a project ass bitch in the cold ass street without water or a penny in your pockets. How I own Save A Lot but they have the keys, how I own Mid Florida, CITI, Wachovia, Bank of America, Pay Pal and right motherfucking now my account balance is 7 cents of one dollar.

But I got to walk across town over and over,ci own Duke Energy yeet have no lights, nonprofit and no water,and it goes on and on, every Ritz Carlton and Marriott INTL and never could get a room in one, Damber Cryseler and never ever had a new car?  Because I gained the world without love.  No, because not one person in this world demonstrated to me love and placing God first, what good is this shit.  I have nothing and this includes love,b\ my house is not a home but an empty shell.


My house is an empty shell
He dies of loneliness because he was not no good

I did not gain the world, this world I hate and really do not want.  So I must move on and try to love and teach love, for how can I love you and cannot even love myself, charity begins at home.  But my house was never a home.

I gained nothing at all but pain, for in a loveless world love hurts  

All my son's who are not assigned are to report to the cadet training facility either in Augusta, GA  or the military college north of Sandersville, GA


Then Embarrassed and today a blessed moment to remember
Q.Q. Mary

And the location of this command is Fort Sill, OK
Lt. Gen. C. Powell Commander

Begin by air sending those humans in the Mohegan Resort and Reservations to Ft. Sill for training in the so called Indian Army.  They are not Indians but due to the longevity of the of the suffering and the level of intensity, called them the Indian Army, because they will be trained to be relentless.

Once trained begin sending many of them down here.  And they will be trained in agriculture and many things needed that they are qualified to provide to include sniper technology, they say they can handle high altitude

What does it main, "Vengeance is the Lord's?"

Please explain.


Eagle Fellowship 


Matthew 13:36-43 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Weeds Explained

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”
37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man.38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.
40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Future N.I.V. - Publications - Revolution Capital Group and Masjid Muhammad Publications

D.B.A. Jesus Christ 



No comments:

Post a Comment