Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Order of Entrance into Kingdom Suite Ritz Carlton Denver


The Order of Entrance into Kingdom Suite Ritz Carlton Denver

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I am going to smoke and joint and get a soda before I see what you want to do. The answer is nothing, I guess.  I cannot understand how anyone can justify my not having a bed to rest my head and you all are stealing my damn money.  And always demanding answers I never receiving a dime for.  AM I a slave too.

I will wait about 30 minutes make the request for the room, if you got something better send me a reservation number.

1. The Understanding of the Clone Technology:

See people are now thinking the great curse place upon mankind, based on primitive minds.  It tool every soulless member of Prophet Elijah Poole, my biological father and seed of the fisrt Adam.

Understand that man minds are small and into not accept that I am a living God.  I am the original second man, there was no man upon the earth that had the spirit of God and manifest it to this highest degree.  But all of you look upon a illiterate man of 4 years of school as the final curse put to sleep by the Son of Man, his vengeful son, who is light of the world.  Yet all of you tried to kill me and I made sure you did not make me fuck you up.  I turned the other cheek many times ran for town to town, to hospital to hospital from shelter to shelter and was ran off for my love in God and my spiritual powers.

And we know everything original must come from God.  Nothing did not come from me.  Elijah could never discover the technology of cloning a man into existence.  This is the power of God and I arrived on 4 March 1959.
Rene is not the beginning of evil, because all of you are evil.  I mean every last person I have encountered could not do continuous good form mankind and certainly not for God.

Rene is the white people option.  See we call those light skin niggers white, but nothing white even exist on earth and probably never will again if even, unless you piss me offer.  But see I can give him testicles I can clone to produce whatever result I want.  This will advance mankind, because I am not really into white girls.

I just said it in a language you can understand.  Meaning I am the prototype that was cloned.  He is a clone and I am a prototype.  I came first.
He can have $100 Billion and Los Angeles under my direct management. His poor management skill will get better once he starts getting nuts.  Life is about love and sex.  

I see the Ritz Carlton is across the street.  In am coming to book for 1 night a nice size room with one king and two Queens, for about I forgot but way under one grand.  I am going to send it out after this transmission, I blanked out all my cards.

My other option wuld be for someone to open a side door and then I do not have to be sen at all and will know where I am going already.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment