Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Emancipation of the Community Network



The Emancipation of the Community Network

Lead Investigator Apostle Paul Castellano

1.  I move the principle office to 1 Central Park W. Unit # 34-W, New York, NY 10023
2. I gave Janet Jackson General Power of Attorney for 15 days to move my assets.
3.  Al  my business mail was going to 1 Central Park W. and therefore I could not see many business transactions.
4. I could not get any help on getting a hotel here at the Ritz and I own it. But I cannot prove myself.
5. I changed the principle office of the National Community Network, INC, back to 917 S A Ave and therefore now Rene cannot see all the money e steal and put back into my accounts.  All board members have  a residence of either 917 or 923.
Apostle Paul Castellano














No comments:

Post a Comment