Sunday, July 5, 2015

Queen of Queens Janet Emancipation

Queen of Queens Janet Emancipation

Directive by:  Apostle Paul Castellano

RE: Queen of Queens Janet Emancipation

Update: 29 Nov. 2016

On this day of the first phase of offensives, I tell you after this was when all the fraud begun.  Ella went to changing stuff, but as you can see on the documentation, she was not even a member of the National Community Network, INC.  Furthermore the acknowledgement of God is perpetual.

To:  The Nation and the Nazis

My spirit tells me something is wrong.  My spirit tells me Queen of Queens Janet is somewhere nearby and in danger so she perceives.  They think they can regulate her travel and is holding her hostage somewhere, is what my spirit tells me.

I took back the National Community Network, INC, which has Top Secret Management and Finances.  I designed the operation, but it seems Rene abused it and gave me everything back. Now they seem to think they can handle Queen of Queens Janet like some two bit bitch whore and control her movement as if I do not exist.  They think because I do not say what it is already, I am without that knowledge.  But I am walking by faith and I simply become aware of what I already know.

The Queen of Queens I want with me in Chacago is Queen of Queens Janet.  I will leave here late tonight, because now my train is two hours late. Fine!  If I do not unit with my Queen of Queens and I mean soon, whoever is keeping her away from me, will wish they were never born.  Try Me Says the Lord!

Where ever she is and whoever is between us, I will destroy because of the disrespect you have towards God and the Kingdom and Queendom of God.  And because the whole world was in darkness, all of you sinners can consider yourselves lucky.  Because you made money doing wrong and now you have a chance to do right by God.

Keep, keeping her away ans when I fuck your ass up, you will already know why. She may be afraid, but I will fuck your asses up about my damn women.

Maybe she might soften me up, but you are starting to really piss my motherfucking ass off, like I cannot abduct your family also?

Apostle Paul Castellano

PS: I am tired of running around like a chicken with his head cut off.  My Queen of Queens will be at my next destination or I will finally declare the war against you, that you have declared against my family since the beginning.   And you will not know I can the next time until I announce it years later, but you will know it was of God that struck you down. Stop fucking with my Q.Q. Motherfucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment