Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Final Judgment Act One

The Final Judgment Act One

By Directive of Apostle Paul Castellano

I was smoking my joint over near the Ritz and a car stopped and left his lights on.  So I waited hoping Janet might give me a sign, this is me, a hon pop or something.  I got tired of looking into a damn headlight, so I went around the corner.

Now me, if I had such a problem with Rene and I was the landlord and not the tenant, I would not lock him out of bus stations and have his tickets to board searched.

I would come to him in the dark and say hey I am Paul Castellano and these are two of my friends and have them flash their guns to show him walk or get shot.  Therefore says, man I anin't going no where with, I would give my men the order to shoot.

Apostle Paul Castellano


No comments:

Post a Comment