Sunday, July 5, 2015

The End Game Blogs


The End Game Blogs



All you can do is tell the truth.  You hate me, you hate men and you have a piece of shit dike living with you, while you made a fucking joke of me.  What is going to happen is this.  I have to forgive everybody, but John Joseph Gotti will not and cannot.  Sine you act on fear, they are going to place pure fear in you heart, because you fucked over the wrong nigger.  I already remember what I was told.

These clones, just because you made a deal with th devil, I have to live with these Satanic Creations for Eternity?  For-Get-About-It.  You are one evil bitch and you was made like that from those no good motherfuckers who raised you to be some type of ISIS bitch.  Are you ISIS?

The Chain of Command is:
1. A  Bitch
2. faggot
3. Fuck over the people.

if he was a faggot, it would make you goddess of Egypt.  If he is Satan, it would make you a dumb fucking slave, so well train you follow your master after he takes off the  restraints. You are a Prince Hall Fucking Hollywood Bitch Slave Motherfucker and ran behind a fucking bitch ass motherfucker, to make my life a living hell.

You nd Latoya are two old bitches, that are worthless unless I give you back your fucking youth.  Like i said i would, so you got what you asked for, so next time be careful what you ask for.

I wanted to love you and love you, but your evil ass said, no, I do not want  a man head over heels over me. I want a man who will dog my ass out control your dumb ass.  So he give you'll Obama phones, cannot afford cigarettes and what else. Renee said, he was dogging you'll out and why?  Over me.  How can that be, when his only interest ever concerning you was to be over me. If i dumped you, he would really fuck you up and you know it. And you are no better than any of the, you fought side by side, because you did not want people to think you are a lesbian, because that is what you are?  So you marry a clone, who had no testicle and spread some seed you found in a laboratory and said, my children I love you all?

I need a hotel room with a big bed, a television, and an AC unit, with WiFi and about $1,000 in my account and you can give me a phone number and let me call you, don't call us this time, because this is some low down evil diabolical shit, never heard of, you became.
I would like to be a fucking lone.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment