Saturday, July 4, 2015

Janet Jackson Married Same Human Clone Twice

Janet Jackson Married Same Human Clone Twice

By:  Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ



1. Rene Elizondo and her $1 Billion dollar promise is the same dude he is a  Clone and not a man.  He has no testicles and you cannot give this perverted Satanic less than a homosexual man a set, he hates the idea of sex.  And the words "you cannot separate what God  has brought together" do not apply here.  That two faced family made a deal with Satan before they even spoke to me?   They already inseminated Janet with the seed of Satan and said she is a virgin?.

2 Alicia Keys and Rene Elizondo, her to cloned children, are both of the same clon factory?  Well there is one way only to find out if a person has the spirit.  If Alicia has the spirit, they will make her prove it.

3.  Alicia marries homosexual Swiss Beats and gets planted with two more clones

4. Renee gets implanted with two clons and  with one is on the way she is now pregnant
.
5. Janet come to the The train station in Lo Angeles to meet me to go to Emancipated Colorado.

6. Her lover she mentioned at BET Awards was with her.  She was out of shape, ugly, hard looking and man looking.  So I text the White House and said, she is not good enough for me and Janet had to fire her.

7.  The woman walked out and Janet left with her instead of coming to me.  This not the act of  Queen of God therefore not good for God.  She choose a fat out of shape lesbian over God.  Her plan was to ride with her, cuddle and make me look like damn fool?  Then the first thing the dike asked me was, do you have a cigarette.

8. I ntice Reneethe other clon on the bus and she too ask for a cigerttee.  I hate when people smoke that stuff around me, how can they be pleasing to the Lord?  She uses an Obama phone so she claims, I asked her to place a phone payment for me for my phone and she place her phone number in the request and it did not process.  Then everything I had but what I carried off the bus was stolen, to include my Studio Monitor Headphones.

8. I complained to the Bus Driver and he just kicked me off that bus.

9. I showed her the defining text message to the White House and told her, they (her and those clones mean too much to me and  IF they make me leave you'll you'll leave with me, because we we will be safer all together as one.

10. She did the opposite of what I said and stayed on the bus after calling her real daddy Satan Rene, who send her to screw me up.  That is something the Seed of God just cannot do, which is the opposite of what I command.

11.  All of them are all Satanic Clones.  Meaning Michael Joseph Jackson children probably are too and Janet made it possible for him to fuck over Michael. Rene is the insider mole.

12. They are all here somewhere, I just decided to come to Denver, because my Social Worker told me I should try Colorado Springs, meaning this is their new hide out?  I could use marijuana here legally for any reason at all.

13. My sister Egeria woke me up this morning with a lecture.  In essence, she arranged Beyonce by my sperm and artificially insemination.  Paula Blue is not a Clone of Satan, but an innocent child  That they birth to sacrifice at 3 years old and it was probably Paula Blue who warned Beyonce, to go away and do not look back.

14. NaZirah really do love me she explained and did not act right, because she knew Janet was playing me.  But Janet is no loner my concern and these two are and the rest of those Hollywood Satanic servants can sleep with Janet and Rene Clone Incorporated.

15.  I will stay here in this state until other legal options to take my medication with dignity are found.

16.  This is the Master Plan of Prince Hall Freemasonry.  Everyone will become a son of Satan and have his DNA which is to clone mines. but they will never receive the spirit and therefore receive eternal death.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment