Thursday, July 2, 2015

Rene Elizondo Nazi Devil of Loyal Bodyguard?

Rene Elizondo Behind Q.Q. Janet

My spirit tells me Rene Elizondo has the same DNA as me? He is pretending to be German, his Army are a bunch of Red Necks with Nazi tattoos, but if this is right, is Rene the faithful Bodyguard or the real Satan himself?

That means he had you blood test and said see those are my children and cannot bust a nut.  And will not take testicles if I gave the to him.  That makes hi a bad boy, but once the Red Necks put two and two together and they will, because I met with my Nazi Red Neck warriors in Germany 1983-84.  That is who will settle this.  They really do want Rene, he is feared man and he fears me. He tried to set me up about 3 times today, as tried to give him a way out. They are trying to hospitalize me and the people watched them to make sure if they do it be done right.

If the Nazi Jews broke the code of DNA, a blood test means nothing anymore. Either you have the spirit or Rene can say, I am the Father of all the dead.  And can't even bust a grape?

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment