Monday, June 30, 2014

The Truth about the Deaths of Dr. King & and Malcolm X

 

The Truth about the Deaths of Dr. King & and Malcolm X
 
By: Rev. Fran k Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano
 
I came onto the scene in the early 1960's. The story as to how the Gambino Crime Family came under my umbrella is another story. And with the realization that the African American Slaves hate me to the core anyway and that history has proven and it is unmistakable that Jesus Christ is the most hated man of earth, while everyone seems to be praising his name which I do not even use, they truly love Satan and people like the Pope who is the figurehead of the Anti-Christ whose headquarters in the mountains of Bavaria.
 
Between Malcolm X,  born Malcolm Little and also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz and Dr. King who was known as a reverend and Baptist Christian Civil Rights leader, I have more respect for Malcolm, but in my conscious mindset but I loved Dr. King more at the time, because he was mesmerizing, but in the spiritual state of Apostle Paul Castellano with the spirit of God, I know Dr. King was among the Anti Christ and it was them who made him a household figure throughout the America and around the world.
 
Frank Clark Jones my father whom raised me, knew Detroit Red from his days as a pimp in Harlem, New York.  This was my access to him. Before he dead, I told them I wanted to meet with him.  Malcolm X decided he was willing to die for what he believed was the truth as revealed to him as a result of Massager Elijah Muhammad's sexual misconduct and all the many scandals that comes with growth founded on a lie and what he learned about Islamic practices during his Middle East trip also coupled with ambition to be a great black leader. 
 
I didn't 't want him to die and you must understand, I was only a little boy who simply had a spiritual gift and though all decisions were mines at the end, my council was the elders within this circle who were the Mafia.  He met me and found out the truth as to who the Son of Man is and who the Black Man in America was.  He show his error, which was he was moving too fast and many things had to happen. He then knew our place in history and that Islam was also a lie.  He chose death over dishonor. This hurt me, but it had to happen.
 
Dr. King, I met before his death, in fact I might have been there when he dead. I say this because I remember finding out that he dead and cried and then came all these riots. But when I came to the awareness of his death, I was coming out of that spiritual state of mind. I remember seeing his picture on a plate hanging up in our kitchen in Long Island City, New York and coming in the awareness that he was killed. This was all I remember for many years concerning him.
 
In 1983, I met Jesse Jackson in Germany. His Presidential campaign was a covert operation to insure President Ronald Reagan get reelected, because we had unfinished business. He had a lot more money to screw up before moving on, which these military buildups and government spending which broke the bank.  He came to Germany under the disguise of his presidential campaign, but he really came to Schweinfurt Germany, a city located in the German state of Bavaria and its  Ledward Barracks, within the city limits. I guess my real reason for going there was it was in Bavaria, which is the headquarters of the Illuminati, where I was tempted by Satan to join him in exchange for the world. The place is in caves and is very high tech, a city within. And ask why knowing Adolf Hitler live there, but it was never bombed. Think about it?
 
I was brought to him at a hotel, he was in a red rob. He thought I was homosexual, because how could the Son of Man be raped if I was not. But it was something I had to know and because of things that happened in my life, I wasn't going to do this willingly. But it had to be done for several reason beyond the scope of this letter.
 
Jesse Jackson told me he would be loyal to us, if I show him the heavens or show him what will happen after all has been done. I did this and he was amazed at what he saw. But he did something that was wrong. He attempted to turn me over to the soldiers.  Behind me was Staff Sergeant Winston, our Lieutenant Colonel I can find his name somewhere and Command Sergeant Major Benton, who was actually under my authority.
 
Jesse Jackson said, don't look back over and over acting nervous.  I looked back anyway and I said saw Frank Clark Jones and John J. Gotti, one white and one black as the were the Lieutenant Colonel and Command Sergeant Major. But is was our units command who witness this.  As a result of this meeting I did to him what I did to Satan himself when we met in the Bavarian Mountains, where they have been dug into caves for centuries. I read his mind and everything he knew became known to me.
 
Jesse Jackson was the hands that whacked Dr. King from point blank range. All the putting his blood on him  and the rest was all show. And I remember why this had to happen also.
 
Dr. King couldn't do anything without us through me. He would come up with something and I gave it to them. Then Dr. King became even more powerful through this newly create media system of television covering events like wars and so forth live and America fell in to it.  But is wasn't time, but it was nice while it lasted. He said he would not listen to a child when we said slow down.  Had he succeeded, I would have returned from my journey and came to you, you would have put him over me and it would have come down to killing damn near all of you'll off or allowing the status quo to continue. He had to die for the prophesy to be fulfilled.  It was that simple all business and nothing personal.
 
If you see the parallels between the civil war and the civil right movement of the 1960's, you see a pattern. You will also understand why President Obama a black man, will not take on this fight for the right of African Slaves. Sure he will fight for gays and everyone else, but not take on the real fight. It cannot be resolved by him, they will kill him first as they did Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. Only the Lord can emancipate the African American Slaves. I will not allow it any other way. The Lord is a Jealous Lord!
 
While Dr. King plan was to continue this deception of false Christianity or people who claim the love of Jesus Christ but truly hate him, Messenger Muhammad was much closer to the truth. He prepared my flock to receive me. Members of the Nation of Islam are teachable. They will be the easiest to unite, when the time comes. I believe Minister Louis Farrakhan is studying me closely. And I think he sees the light, but has to figure a way to evolve this nation towards the truth knowledge of self and self love. We are the Jew as describe in the Bible.  As for Dr. King, his flock had to be scattered, because they were only uniting to serve the Devil. Which all they do every Sunday.
 
I always loved Minister Louis Farrakhan. I called him all kinds of names and he just watched. But now he should understand why. Often I have done this to protect people, from my enemies. But now is a time of reconciliation  and unification and I give Louis the authority above any other man of the clothe.
 
Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment