Wednesday, June 25, 2014

God Revealed my Stage in Life

God Revealed my Stage in Life

The Black Man's Rights and Duty to Community

The National Community Network, INC
hyperlink above

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I was blind and now I can see.  I know my stage in life. I know why I was sent to Avon Park, Florida.  And therefore I understand what is going on around me and why.  The secret behind my message and why I can say things no one else can dare say without the expectations of assassination attempts, is because I AM.  They know it but you cannot seem to see it.

 

My life was designed in parallel to the bible and actually I do not read the bible much, because I am too busy living it and sharing what I found out.   I Usually I read it only refer to it to confirm what is transpiring in my life at a certain giving time. This is my way of walking by faith, by allowing the spirit to dictate my decisions  and not the opinion of another man's confused views. My life cannot lie!

 

Why?  Because it begun with me, in  that what is going on in the world today and it about to happen we really panned this out.  I am simply playing out my life and my faith if you understand what faith truly is based on a vision I had that was spiritual given.  But your faith is really about your ability to believe in someone else's vision and not your own.   Everything of Faith is based on a vision. It is something that didn't happen already, but you believe will happen if you walk accordingly based on a set of instructions.  If you never received any instructions, is what you call faith actually fantasy? To have faith in a disorderly operation has to be spiritually based. And the average Joe claiming the spirit knows they are liars.

 

My future home will be in Highlands County, Florida and not New York City.  Therefore my Family from New York City will reside here and it will act as our headquarters location. A lot of money will start being invested here. Property ownership will change.  It has already begun on Main Street.  Money is being invested their as I write.  And there are over 45 businesses in negotiations of expansion into this area and more will follow. And of course, there will be the positioning of who control the marijuana crops, its distribution and sales.  A potential $80 billion business nationwide.

 

I know that people are questioning my morals, for being opening in a relationship with NaQuila L. Hardy while unmarried and how can I explain my arguments as to my being married to Janet DJ Jackson?  Part of my problem adjusting to what was happening in my life, was my own ignorance to the reality that this is spoken about in the bible, but only can be explained in detail by me and the person (s)  being spoken of.

 

First of all, Janet DJ Jackson symbolizes the Jews throughout my writings about her. If you understand the bible, you know that the Jews rejected Jesus Christ and thought they could get him killed. What I am going to prove, is that our lord and Savior never stopped loving the Jews, but never gave them fools such power.  If I give up on Janet Jackson, it would mean my giving up on  the African Americans (Jews). And I do not think the people most convinced that I am crazy really want the consequences that will go along with such a decision.

 

21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind."

 

24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out Demons."   

 

Black folk's simply do not know when they reject me and call me names such as crazy, it isn't Christians rejecting me, it is the Jews as explained in the bible. The fact of the matter is that the Mafia headed by The Gambino Crime Family is and has always been my most loyal (they got my back) and they are who represent the Gentiles.  People like Bill Gates and (the many new billionaires with Foundations to help the poor) are my loyal Gentiles. And these are the people in custody of my money.

 

The old money the Illuminati like the Rockefellers and the 13 Families of the Illuminati to paint a picture of Satan to you, are in their last days of ruler ship, because we took most of their money any from them and placed it in custody of whom we decided are appropriate.  Had I gave to the African American's, they would have given it back or they would have knocked them off, they are loyal servants of Satan and do not know it.

 

NaQuila is in the bible or someone will come into my life in a similar manner. And mention this because I know this is a huge stumbling for the so-called Christians who believe in not judging, but all they do is judge based on confusion a chaos. How can you judge someone else and not even know who you are?

 

 

Read: Luke: 7:37 - 47:
hyperlink above:

 

37: A woman in that town who lived a sinful life learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee’s house, so she came there with an alabaster jar of perfume. 38As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.

 

If you understand the facts, you will understand first of all Jesus is the King of the Jews. Secondly Jews are not bound by these restrictions place upon Christians.  We were never bound by monogamist  traditions, culture or laws. This is the European lie that caused the black family to become what it is today.  The Black Family is Divided!  Why? Because we are trying to act like we are white, we think we are the white man in the bible who serves the lord, when we are in fact the one's that hate him most and therefore are victim of self hatred.

 

The reason why so many black men have so many different women as baby mommas all over town who cannot be self supporting or function as a family to survive as a union of strength is because we believe in the white lie on monogamy among men, but know we cannot help ourselves.

 

It is not Jewish nature to be bound to one woman to be without a woman. But Jews (so-called Christians) will say they are sinners based on this reality or Godly need, but the true nature before their fall into slavery is and was polygamy for those who choose it.  And therefore the black family will forever be divided as long as we pretend this is sin and not our true and Godly nature. Especially in a world whereby it is designed to make black women bread winners of their male counterpart.

 

The Conclusion I have a right as the Son of Man, as Jew and especially as the Kings of all Kings to sleep with who and wherever choose. No man of earth has the authority to enter me into wedlock even if I considered this.  And until NaQuila meets Apostle Paul Castellano, whereby every thought becomes know, I the Rev. Frank Paul Jones in my current state cannot tell you the future.

 

But the m oral to this story is this; when the black man in America wakes up and realizes who he is and what are his Godly nature and accept it, not until then will the black community develop into a community based on the great African proverb, "It takes a village to raise a child."  When so-called Christians preachers read this scripture that judged then and judge now. But never asking what was this woman of sin and why was she weeping. And never looking at the condition of our community today. But never inquiring as to why she was weeping.

 

The house was Worshipful Master Eston Roberts house, where I live today. My home has not been built yet.

 

What happened was a woman in need came to my home. But everyone in the community was judgmental towards her, always judging and never trying to figure out how they could help her.  But as you put it a sinner stranger took her in, whereby in the whole town of Christians nobody gave her another option.  And the problem is there are too many women in the black community crying in distress, while nobody wants to answer the call but forever judging.

 

Now come Operation Solution and Response.  The question is with who?

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment