Thursday, November 1, 2018

Order of ZEWS - Zulus Jews and Hebrews United


Order of ZEWS


Chaka Zulu Blond Eva and Maria.  Then there is the rape victims and that is the story of Lucile as in Lucile Ball  You remember the Honeymooners and I Love Lucy .  You remember Chuck Berry.  Muddy Waters is also BB King, by I AM the one who sung my Dingoling.

She was very fruitful and beared 12 children from me.  8 girls and 4 boys.  I was born fertile and the first two was concieved when I was 29 days old.  Watch the movie Cadillac Records.  She is of the blood line of the Jews, the rape victims. Jews eat beef, since when did yoy have Jews who do not eat beef?  Jews follow Zulu tradition.  A Jew will not call the man who raped his momma daddy.  But will follow the blood line of his momma to find his leanege to his Daddy who is Chaka Zulu.  

A Hebrew is perternal Zulu and maternal Asia, wherefore Asia was perternal Asia and Maternal Zulu.  That is as far as I AM going to go with this.  The point is the Jews the rape victims were reinstated through Lucile and my first two from her are  Angela Ann and Maria Pam.  Angela Ann became Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Maria Pam became known as Maria Theresa Sutherland.  The City Administrator in Avon Park.

When Angela Ann would go to 12 step meetings, she would say I am here, because I am doing my research.  12 step fellowships are not religion and they make that understood.  Wherefore, they do not have the right as felons to congregate at these meetings to link the drug operatiins.  Guys stay clean have no jobs and 50 grand in gold around thier necks.  Saying if you want what I have you must be abstainent.  The old school term was don't get high on your own supply.

The Honeymooners is really funny in the proper context. This little dude wants to play baseball cards and he had to grew up real fast.  She would say, I wash the clothes, cook and clean, can't you at least bring home a couple of folks and spoons.  After the takes he run to Eva saying mommy, mommy and go and play with his sons he called friends.

Chaka Zulu

No comments:

Post a Comment