Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Arrangements of Apostle Paul Castellano

Apostle Paul Castellano in Avon Park, FL.  Recently

The Arrangements of Apostle Paul Castellano

By: Frank Paul Jones


Queensbridge Projects in the Early Years

INT. IN A PROJECT'S APARTMENT -- DAY

I was about 5 or 6 years old, at the kitchen table.  Me, my Mother and John Gotti who was in his middle to late 20's were together and a Pact was to be made to change the direction of my life.  I would become two personalities, Paul Castellano when under hypnosis and Frank Paul Jones under normal conditions.

JOHN GOTTI

Keep your eyes on the ball Paul.

I was being put under hypnosis.

JOHN GOTTI

Blond I think he is ready.

BLOND

Let's do it.

JOHN GOTTI
Paul I am your father and you have to believe this for this to work.

BLOND
Paul John is your daddy, and it is your duty to do what he tells you to do.

JOHN GOTTI

You have to believe this for this to work.  With your mind we will do big things and at times it will seem hard to endure, but you have to overcome all these hardships, because one day it all will be yours.  Are you all right with this?

PAUL CASTELLANO

There is a man who came with you in the car, he is a spy, and you have to deal with him if you want to have this power over me.

JOHN GOTTI

Consider it done!

TO:

Queensbridge is in Long Island City on the Rock or Foundation of a wise Builder

New York City is the Rock in the Bible:

The Rock Scripture and  Reference Reality in Scientific Terms:

Although it pops up along the Harlem River and on Marble Hill at Manhattan's very northern end, In wood dolomite makes a cursory appearance on New York City's geologic stage. The star of the show is the approximately 380 million-year-old Manhattan schist — layers of metaphoric rock — which geologists believe began life as sand and clay on the bottom of the ocean. Movement, heat, and pressure over millions of years created the schist that exists today — a hard, durable rock able to support the weight of towering buildings. Tiny bits of white mica give exposed schist a glittery look, which has caught many a person's eye as they strolled through Central Park on a sunny day. Over the last 100 or so years of subway and water tunnel construction, work crews occasionally unearthed garnet and other sparkly gems as they honeycombed the Manhattan schist creating the city's subterranean passageways

Matthew 7:24-27

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

John J. Durante aka John J. Gotti Mugshot 1965
(Born 1940)


EXT. ON THE STREETS OF THE PROJECT QUEENSBRIDGE. -- DAY

John Gotti walks up to the car, and grabs the spy out of the car and shoots him in the head.

JOHN GOTTI

(Yelled)
Now do you trust me Paul?

PAUL CASTELLANO

Now they will fear him Ma because he is Mafia!

The 1960's

Television Clips from the 60's of the Flower Children, the Vietnam War and the Civil Rights Movement.

FRANK PAUL JONES

I was raised in times, when the Nation was divided and confused.  You had the Vietnam War whereby men were drafted into the war, to come back to spit in the face and called "Baby Killers." You had the Flower Children popping acid and smoking weed like it was legal.  Now they got haircuts and are the same people acting as politicians today, who are tough on crime.  You had the Civil Rights Activist who was fair game.  A dude named Dr. Rev.  King got himself killed trying to make people think he was someone he wasn't.  And, I can't forget Malcolm X, who my Step-father knew when they were Pimps in Uptown Harlem.  A lot of people don't know, but he was an honorable man who made a mistake and chose to die for the cause, unlike King who played his game until the end.  Some people were more famous than others, but  there were many battle fronts.

INT. IN OUR APARTMENT. -- DAY

They Became the Jackson 5

This is my second recollection of having any contact with the Jackson Family that was to become The Royal Family of Entertainment.  The first was at their home in Indiana.

The Jackson Early Family Photo

JOSEPH

All right boys we made it to the Big City, now you need to show them what you can do.

FRANK CLARK JONES

You have a group of good looking boys there Joseph.

JOSEPH

Yea and they worked very hard for this day.

JOHN GOTTI

They have to win this competition at the Apollo and there will be some stiff competition.

PAUL CASTELLANO

They will win, that is no problem, my concern is once we make them the entertainment family of America can we trust them?

JOSEPH

I am a man of my word and I give you my word, you'll give us the contacts we need to get this show on the road, and we will take care of the rest.

PAUL CASTELLANO

That isn't my concern, my concern is will you'll remember your friends when you get there.  We know these guys are talented, young, and handsome, and they have all the chemistry to make it real big and with our support on the down low they are a sure shot.  My concern is once they make it to the top, will you'll remember your friends, or become a problem?

JOSEPH

My word is my bond; we will remember who helped us get to the top.

PAUL CASTELLANO

That is good because that is where your sons are heading, all the way to the top.  I have big plans for them.  I could do it myself, but I have to remain out of the scene, because I will be called on to do things, that nobody can know who I am for this to work.  For this reason, I have to know I can trust you, because I will put you'll in the custody of a lot of money, and not all of it is for you'll, I have very big plans, for these guys, I just want what is coming to me when the time comes to pay up.  I don't want to have a problem with that, because when I come on to the scene, it will be like, "Where did this dude come from?"  But you'll will be very be famous and people will know you'll, but me, I will come from nowhere and I expect to get my just due when the time comes.  Do you understand me?

JOSEPH

We will not try to double cross you Paul.  But how do you plan to collect, how do we pay you what belongs to you without causing legal problems.

PAUL CASTELLANO

I can't tell you everything, because even I am on a need to know basis on a lot of things, but the key to our arrangement is wedlock.

JOSEPH

You plan to marry my daughter Latoya?

PAUL CASTELLANO

Have faith Joseph , I will not dishonor you or your children, but for now leave it as we will settle through wedlock that is all I can tell you at this time.

JOSEPH

All right!  Let's talk about this show at the Apollo.

PAUL CASTELLANO

You'll will win the competition and get a record deal and become the Family everybody wants to be.

JOHN GOTTI

Paul you should enter the competition also, and take second prize, it will give you something to remember before you go into whatever the hell you plan to go into.

PAUL CASTELLANO

No John, you know I can't play second fiddle to anyone.  They will win, I will be in the crowd on the down low and they will become a famous family and nobody will have an idea of who I am until the time comes for me to come onto the scene.  That is how it must be.

JOHN GOTTI

How about sports everyone knows you can play baseball and basketball very good for a person your age.

PAUL CASTELLANO

True, but like so many things in my life it will fade away.  I just had  to have a childhood to give me the strength to get through what I have to do.  I will suffer like hell, but it will all work out, if everyone does what they are supposed to do.  I AM putting a lot of faith in you'll, because I can't do this all by myself.  I will suffer, but when it comes time to be lifted, I expect you'll to not forget the pact we made at all levels.

JOHN GOTTI

Joseph don't do Paul wrong, be a man of your word, if we are asking too much  speak up now or forever hold your piece, because you'll have been chosen to take on a big task.

JOSEPH

You got my word of honor!

PAUL CASTELLANO

So it is settled, when the time comes we will discuss the wedlock, until then just enjoy the ride and when I come onto the scene, it will be even more fun, once we get through the birth pains.

JOSEPH

What you mean by birth pains!

PAUL CASTELLANO

Trust me when I tell you this, you are going to become big and will have many hardships at some point  and doing right by me, will not be as easy as you think now.  Sure you are poor today and hungry, but one day it will seem like the world is yours and sharing it will take some effort on your part as well as mine's.  I may have to force your hand and don't tell me I will not, because I already know I will.  So just enjoy the ride, it will be fun, but coming back down to earth will take a lot out of you, because of foolish pride.  Trust me!  I know what I AM talking about, you are just hungry now, but  you will be over fed and your thinking will change.  Trust me!

JOSEPH

I trust you, and if you are right, have mercy on my children; you are the Lord.

PAUL CASTELLANO

You said that; now just remember who said that, it was not self proclaimed.


Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment