Sunday, May 5, 2019

How to PCS Blog Auto Word Soon

Great news, just a few adjustments to go.

1. Reset as Admin account blog
From NationalCommunityNetwork.org
Back to
TheQueendomofjesuspaulmessiah.org.

And correct the Network to
www.TheNstionalCommunityNetwork.org

Now you got.
The e,-commerce blog Queendom of Jesus Paul Messiah

The website
The national community network.org

And the power packed

DBA.JesesChrist.org

It links all my blogs, music, you name it and done seemlessly.

It will look like it looks on G+
Where if I link a blog say from Frank Paul Gambino com
You will see it as if it was a headliner in a News Paper

Now I will receive my email on WordPress and be able to write blogs that link audio, meaning songs.

Make sure I get the full package to promote and sell music

The put my ReverbNation on so I can release music.

Now with the A network up, you will see the website and the blog.

The website is the network and the blog is the Queendom

DBA Jesus Christ links all my blogs and
DBA Chaka Zulu is OIG

Activate
Auto-Word.org
It is to replace Face book
A new face in social
 media

Now I will be able to assign email addresses under
www.TheNationalCommunityNetwork.org
Meaning you'll will get full access based on your YouTube profile
At Wikipedia and YouTube the Network email address is the military email address
And I will be able to recover and get onto WordPress reassign email address
From the control panel.
Many time I did this and nobody ever used it.
The have my Goggle for nonprofit turned back on
This give everyone access to Goggle email allowing
About 25G uploads placed into the clouds.
Send me a email once it is done to my hotel reservations
See I do not receive email without tgeceird the in front of
Nationalcommunitynetwork.org

Just do it by 0800 hours
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment