Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Proof of Last Years Greyhound Bus Jack Gang Related


Elijah Muhammad FBI Vault file 3 of 20 - My Birth and Conception Witnessed by FBI Informants 
Conceived in Sandersville, GA on 27 June 1958 and born exactly 8 months later, because it take 8 months for the mind to fully develop. On 27 June 1955, Austria declared herself a neutral, "are you for us or against us?"  False gods and mythology, be death a requirement."  Or you for me or against me, the one and only Living God."  Ending the requirement of death?" 


ZIKA




Interstate Transportation Interstate Terror 




The Guest Star is Q.Q. Whitney - Alive
Proof of Last Years Greyhound Bus Jack Gang Related


I really did the moonwalk.  I went to the moon and JFK, who is Bill Clinton was my pilot.   He had to boomerang around the earth and come back, the this amphibious craft reentered the earth atmosphere.  We had to come back in inside my craft was you can see in the landing systems into the sea.
  

And this is how they are doing it now.  Goodwill Industries building high explosive bombs.  Fertilize from the earth, which comes out of the garden is highly concentrated and is how gun powered is made.


No comments:

Post a Comment