Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Frank Lucas the French Connection


Frank Lucas the French Connection

1. I have photographs Bruce Hensley Dahoud friend is his son.
2. So one night we go over there, me, him and Dahoud.  He says you have to be quite.  This building belongs to my mother.
3. As we are walking upstairs a man opens the door and Bruce covers his lips as to say be quite and don't tell anyone we came here.
4. We leave.  That was it.
5. One day he says to Dahoud for me to hear how he became attracted to Dahoud in prison because he thought he was spiritual.
6. 12 Step Programs is to organize felons and is not a religion. Arrest them on the spot.
7. Huge. This address investigate
500 Hart Street
Brooklyn, New York
This is where we went. One day he gave me this address. I never lost it until I now can remember it.
Frank Lucas the French Connection
This has to be the dope house as in the Movie.
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment