Monday, October 12, 2015

Janet Jackson Missing for Two Years Plus



Janet Jackson Missing for Two Years Plus

Reported By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

First I will share my test message to the White House yesterday on Memorial Day 25 May 2015.
Today is the day to remember our falling heroes. Sure many men died in the military but many more died that never got the honor of wearing a uniform. They were buried in Potters Field and this will be the last year they go unrecognized, even if it means personally visiting their burial ground on this day every year.

Last night I had to go to the emergency room, because I could not stop pissing and it had little to do with me masturbating, which has only been three times since coming to Los Angeles. They think this is probably my glucose level. They gave me pills for my sugar and blood pressure and I am having a headache as I write this letter and it has lasted for two days. I am sick and I am tired.

Yesterday I found out what happened to Janet, she was ran out of the family home by aka Paris so-called MJJ daughter, who said to Janet, this is not the Jackson's home, this is our home you fucking bitch? How can Paris be Michael's daughter and not be a Jackson also?

That is the estate I built as a symbol to the Royal Family of Entertainment of the Prince Hall Blood-line. In 1975 Joe and Katherine made me make a choose between the two, it was really my mother whom helped me make that decision. Latoya was beautiful and ready to mate and Janet was just a little girl.

So some guy wanted to rob them, because he was mad, because his girlfriend made him buy all these concert tickets to see the Jackson Five whom all the girls loved. I turned into Paul Castellano and beat him down, took his knife and then told them they can no longer be in these crowds, because they are now too famous.

Janet was so happy to see Paul, but Latoya feared me, not because she did not want to be with me, but because he wanted to be with me the Lord Jesus, whom they see as a punk. So I chose Janet over Latoya, because I had to choose one and Janet became my navigator my Northern Star, The one who gave me something to look forward to and since that day Latoya felt her little sister stole her man. I even remember Latoya when we were little children. I always loved her.  But, Joe whipped her ass for getting fucked up with me.  It was as if, Latoya really was not meant to be?  Joe?  Katherine?  Blond Eva?

Latoya vowed to not be left out. Janet had a great career, her brothers had their day, but nobody ever paid Latoya much attention. And Michael Joseph Jackson became the King of Pop. Then came all these problems from Rene entering into  my home to now these people holding them hostage trying to steal that and my every estate.

But in the screenplay I married both Janet and Latoya, but for some reason I cannot stand Latoya today, so I ask why. I promised them I would honor her, yet I never speak about her much at all.
I know she hurt my feelings when I heard about Jack Gordon beating her and when I found Katherine and her at 5 Park Place, I yelled to Katherine where is Jack Gordon, I did not know for sure that was her and she and Latoya ran off with that man. I could have killed him on that day, by beating him like he beat her, but to death.  Then I knew she could no be right for me?




No comments:

Post a Comment